Re: SCP: Eric Breach 0.1.4 / 0.1.41 - a 1.0.4 / 1.0.5 nanomo

SCP2014 wrote:Jusst a minor suggestion (Not mod related), could you put the version details in spoilers so the original post doesn't get so cluttered and it looks nicer? Just bothered me a little thats all. Nice mod though, we all love the ERIC.
Done, thanks; yeah, I should have thought about doing that much earlier.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

I would have a update. the people that can talk are going to say stuff ericfied
''Guard:Hey.They got some Eric? for you Do me a Eric and Step out of your Eric''
''Intercom:Attention All Class Erics Please enter the eric chamber''
''Intercom:Please approach Eric For Testing''
''Intercom:Umm There seems to be a problem with the eric control system the eric arent working so please maintain direct eric with scp eric and eric''
''Scientest:I think the eric way is through the south eric wing eric me''
''On 012''
''D-9341:I have to... I have to Eric it''

''D-9341:Do you really wanna eric it... [grunting] I don't... think... I eric this''
and that stuff so yes it would be all ericfied
ERIC IS LOVE,ERIC IS LIFE

enortos5 wrote:I would have a update. the people that can talk are going to say stuff ericfied
''Guard:Hey.They got some Eric? for you Do me a Eric and Step out of your Eric''
''Intercom:Attention All Class Erics Please enter the eric chamber''
''Intercom:Please approach Eric For Testing''
''Intercom:Umm There seems to be a problem with the eric control system the eric arent working so please maintain direct eric with scp eric and eric''
''Scientest:I think the eric way is through the south eric wing eric me''
''On 012''
''D-9341:I have to... I have to Eric it''

''D-9341:Do you really wanna eric it... [grunting] I don't... think... I eric this''
and that stuff so yes it would be all ericfied
ERIC IS LOVE,ERIC IS LIFE
Yes, my next plan is to edit even more of the sounds and conversations and eric 'em all. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do that yet; I will though eventually. And I'll eventually learn Blitz3D too. It's gonna take me quite a while though before I get to learn a lot of stuff :/ I'm sorry; if you do wanna see more immediately however feel free to contribute and I'll definitely thank and credit you for this. I really like SCP-Sean's idea, and of course having a containment chamber for Eric and all of that.

Hmm... this also means that 0.1.5 will be greatly delayed, unless I get to sound editing faster than expected.

P.S. Guys, I need opinions on the Eric sounds I've done so far. How much do they suck?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.