Re: SCP: Eric Breach 0.1.2 (That Spam Sandwich) - a 1.04 nan

TheHoongs wrote:Awesome mod :D !!!

Didn't know you were this good at Blitz3D :P
:laugh: I'm merely experimenting a bit on Blitz3D; I haven't studied it properly at all. XD I will try do so eventually though.

EDIT: I was about to upload 0.1.3 but then a bugfix for the custom maps failing to load came out. Initially I thought perhaps I'm gonna delay 0.1.3 and put the custom map failing to load bugfix, but I decided nah, I'd do it anyway. Don't worry, I'll upload the fix (and any others that might pop up) by next week as 0.1.4. Then again, maybe not, because we have midterm exams; I don't know.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: SCP: Eric Breach 0.1.3 (That Spam Sandwich) - a 1.04 nan

Nice progress, good idea about bugfixes and improving console. in my mod i want to include something ( idk how it's called) when you press down key it show up the last commend that you entered, anyway good in improving this too.

BTW: When i will release my mod can i borrow this console bug fixes to help developing progress?
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

MonocleBios wrote:
Hisamera wrote:in my mod i want to include something ( idk how it's called) when you press down key it show up the last commend that you entered
I still have the source from my old console mod with command memory and page scrolling, among other things. I can give you a DL if you want.
I will be pleased. Thanks :)
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Get a mapmaker and make a SCP-ERIC containment chamber.

Perhaps SCP-096 could have some ERICs in the SFX?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All ERIC personnel please enter the ERIC.
Please approach ERIC-173 for ERIC.
Uhh, there seems to be a ERIC with the ERIC control ERIC. The ERICs arent ERICing any attempts to ERIC it.
So um, please maintain direct ERIC contact with ERIC-173 and just um ERIIIIIIIIIIIIIC
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xD :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
ALL MUST JUST DIE...
ALL MUST TESTIFY!
(ALL MUST DIE!)

Eeeeee-bola! GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL! POKÉMON!

RealJwxiov wrote:Get a mapmaker and make a SCP-ERIC containment chamber.
Perhaps SCP-096 could have some ERICs in the SFX?
So um, please maintain direct ERIC contact with ERIC-173 and just um ERIIIIIIIIIIIIIC
:laugh: Yeah I am planning to eric up a lot of sounds eventually. Nice to suggest 096 though, I'll try to add a subtle eric effect to his scream xD As for creating a containment chamber, uh.. That's gonna take a while. I barely know Blitz3D or 3DS, so I'm not gonna be able to anything yet, but I do plan to once I get to learn more.

PS. Um sir Monocle is it OK if I can also check out the code for scrolling too?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.