Re: [0.9.3] 3D Main Menu

This should be in the game like RIGHT NOW :D By any chance would we see an occasional glimpse of 173, 106, 096 and/or 049 as well? Like say, the background turns into static and shows their faces or in a room or something. Perhaps 079 and/or 990 could appear too, maybe even speaking something as well?

Ok maybe not, that's a bit too much, sorry..
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

InnocentSam wrote:
juanjpro wrote:I plan on doing that for some of the rooms, such as the lockroom or SCP-895's chamber, but not every room will have that effect.
Oh God, hopefully it won't have the psycho effects... :laugh:
have it be more subtle scares, like on the actual SCP Wiki page. I don't think a skinned dog head on the menu would be very appealing.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That Same Anon wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:
juanjpro wrote:I plan on doing that for some of the rooms, such as the lockroom or SCP-895's chamber, but not every room will have that effect.
Oh God, hopefully it won't have the psycho effects... :laugh:
have it be more subtle scares, like on the actual SCP Wiki page. I don't think a skinned dog head on the menu would be very appealing.
Well, GET OUT written all over the walls wouldn't be much better. (Jk)
eric