Re: [0.9.3] 3D Main Menu

OFFTOPIC: thank you for the jontron reference.

ONTOPIC: This mod would need fixing first, and the loadingscreens should be in 3D. also, the logo is very low quality. There are a few effects and rooms you could use. like a camera overlay, or the cafeteria room for a new room on the menu. the loadingscreens should be the D-Class block with dark lighting, and a dead guard, and another loadingscreen should be 079's room, with him on screen. maybe every now and then 049 would flash on screen for a split second.
bleh

TheHoongs wrote:Is this project dead? It's not updated in a long time (yes,3 days is very long and boring to me) so.....
I don't think so; most likely juanjpro is busy fixing the bugs of 1.0.4 or he's taking a rest for a while (and he's also probably working on BoH so)...
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

hey juanjpro can i include this to my mod (when i will release i want to please innocentsam to put my mod in there too, so i don't think that would be a problem) and update this to 1.0.4 ??
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Nothing aginst bronies but i think this
TylerTheFighter24 wrote:"I'm a brony, got a problem, then please go away. -->"
is quite offensive to us non-bronies AND it's not even mlp-topic forum.
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Hey Mr. Juanjpro, do you mind if I use this in my Mod? When I post it, I will give you full credit.
I think this is a really cool mod too. Should be added to the main game. I wish Regalis looked at this thread more often. Though, I know everyone on here has a life and can't look at everything....

Except me...