SCP: Containment Breach MTF Edition [NEW VERSION]

Title saids it all.

As i stated on the last thread, i would be better off creating a total-conversion mod for this.

This could be the first Total-Conversion mod for SCP: Containment Breach.

STORY:
Your name is Sanders, a lead member of the MTF Nine-Tailed Fox team for the SCP Foundation, you recieve a letter from Security Chief Franklin, telling you about the recent Containment Breach occuring, you get your teams, your weapons, and medkits, then you are ready to start your tasks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any help is welcome
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: SCP: Containment Breach MTF Edition [NEW VERSION]

hug0905 wrote:
RancidBuffalo wrote: Or, better yet, are you going to ask other people to write the code?
I'll learn the coding myself
What you wanna do (a total conversion mod) is a very complex thing which can't be learned to do in one week. If you currently have 0 experience with Blitz3D or coding in general I really don't see this getting far.
Also, don't you need Blitz3D itself to do that? I don't know.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Re: SCP: Containment Breach MTF Edition [NEW VERSION]

Hug, this is going to get locked again. Sorry.

Your idea game/mod is OK but I think perhaps you shouldn't say anything about it till next year when you're really sure you can fulfill at least an alpha build on this project? I know that you seem to be willing to do this, but it doesn't seem though that you've planned this well yet. Good luck to you again though.

Sidenote: to be honest, I can also say myself that I'm planning an 096 2D game. Although it's gonna take years before I could truly start posting about it; I'm just studying in 2nd year and I'm busy so yeah. I think you are too?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.