Re: EPIK CB MOD OF EPIKNES VERSON 1

Obvious troll is obvious.

Where's proof that this is coming?

EDIT: He seems to have changed it to "canceled" as of five seconds ago, nice dodge :roll:
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SCP CB MOD OF EPIKNESS

THIS IS NOT ME BEING AN IDIOT - THIS POST AND ITS SUBJECT ARE EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS

IT HAS CHICKS
COMING TOMORROW
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Re: canceled

Now I honestly wish there was an SCP: Canceled mod XD You know with cancelled SCPs, objects, gameplay, and other stuff not implemented in the original game implemented here (like 689, 650 [yes there's the Fan Breach Mod but still], that corner endroom, alternative endings etc.) It's gonna be an insane mod for sure!
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:Now I honestly wish there was an SCP: Canceled mod XD You know with cancelled SCPs, objects, gameplay, and other stuff not implemented in the original game implemented here (like 689, 650 [yes there's the Fan Breach Mod but still], that corner endroom, alternative endings etc.) It's gonna be an insane mod for sure!
My first thought on "canceled mod" was the content being incomplete like ugly placeholder models, missing textures, unfinished mechanics etc. lol
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Welp, considering it's cancelled I guess that'll be a lock.
It slep time bunner.