Re: [HELP NEEDED PLEASE] Ze BLADESTORM Maud

bladestorm wrote:whats 569 and 19
I thought it was impossible to beat around the bush this much, but for fucks sake man. I refuse to believe that you can be THAT dense. Given that none of your responses acknowledge, let alone answer my concerns; it's clear that you don't want to write any implementation details, or any work for that matter, regarding SCP-569 and SCP-019. I'll just leave while I still haven't wasted too much time.
M-x dingus-mode

Re: [HELP NEEDED PLEASE] Ze BLADESTORM Maud

MonocleBios wrote:
bladestorm wrote:whats 569 and 19
I thought it was impossible to beat around the bush this much, but for fucks sake man. I refuse to believe that you can be THAT dense. Given that none of your responses acknowledge, let alone answer my concerns; it's clear that you don't want to write any implementation details, or any work for that matter, regarding SCP-569 and SCP-019. I'll just leave while I still haven't wasted too much time.
Allow me to apologize for the inconvenience that has been going on for an unnecessary period of time, long enough to anger you in such a way that you do not wish to contribute to this topic at all. But might I remind you that, I have been waiting for a large amount of time for a response to each one of my posts but no response has been recorded. There is this one thing called forgetting about something, and I forgot about 569 and 019 because I have been checking and checking but no one responds so I tend to forget what my priority goal is. I was going to let you have your own twist on how you want it. "surprise me". But since your patients is a little too short, I think its safe to say that this task is way out of your league and if you wish to leave and no longer contribute, than by all means do so.

Besides, you sound like you are in a hurry to somewhere, I'll let you ruin yourself. I do not have to contribute to you.