Re: The Bladestorm Mod CODERS NEEDED

bladestorm wrote:If you read my first post, y ou should get a good idea of what i want done, and also, search the SCP's up for a better look on them.
It's still a bit too vague, I need something more specific. I know what the SCPs look like, what I need is proof that the assets have been worked on to a decent extent.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
bladestorm wrote:If you read my first post, y ou should get a good idea of what i want done, and also, search the SCP's up for a better look on them.
It's still a bit too vague, I need something more specific. I know what the SCPs look like, what I need is proof that the assets have been worked on to a decent extent.
whats the significance to knowing if everything is changed. All you would be doing is tweaking the source codes so that you can put new entities into the game

bladestorm wrote:
MonocleBios wrote:
whats the significance to knowing if everything is changed. All you would be doing is tweaking the source codes so that you can put new entities into the game
What he wants to know is if you have progress in the non-coding related side of things, so he can work on the code without worry.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Mirocaine wrote:
bladestorm wrote: how can I show you?
Just post some pictures of the new models and stuff.

Unless.. you're CHICKEN? :sci: :sci: :sci:
HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY CHILDHOOD! :duck: :duck: :geek:

Here this is the Apache model and its replaced with dragons! How cool is that!? Except that its is WAY TO BIG!
This is SCP 173's model, or in the mod, B.O. 173. As you can see, everything is based off one theme. Notice the big B that replaced the SCP logo? The story in the mod says that a cloning device cloned a class D and defected it, turning it evil.
This is the "template" of most of the documents found in the game. Here is B.O. 173"s document:
Here is one of the loading screens. Notice the different font
This is the menu
This is the main new textures:
These are the offices:
Also instead of the red lighting for the lockrooms or sirens, it has been changed to blue, for the bladestorm theme.
Last edited by bladestorm on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.