[HELP NEEDED PLEASE] Ze BLADESTORM Maud

I'm working on a mod called Bladestorm and most of the textures are already done by me. I'm good with textures (sort of) and especially sound effects but what I need the most are coders. I am wanting to add SCP's including SCP 569, a floating skull in a chamber almost like SCP 035's containment chamber and instead of gas valves, it would be a liquid nitrogen switch. If the switch is turned off the temperature will be warm (according to the wiki it should be over 4 degrees Centigrade . There will be a door leading inside the chamber and eventually the skull will shoot this colorful substance at you and you will die of suffocation.

The next thing I want to do is SCP 019 which is a Classical Greece vase where little creatures almost like 096 or 513-1 come out of the vase. This SCP should have a room made of concrete "GFX/map/concrete.jpg"

I know this is quite a handful, but if you can do this easily without a problem or just a really good coder (i know i'm not) it would be strongly appreciated, and all the credit for the cool stuff will go towards you because you deserve it. If you would like to volunteer for this just say so. Be free to download and edit it. Thank you once again.

the link to the current version : http://www.mediafire.com/download/qbkeg ... estorm.zip
Last edited by bladestorm on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: [HELP NEEDED PLEASE] Ze BLADESTORM Maud

If I can just make a quickie, I would love to contribute somehow, but I cant code :(.

But on the topic of coding, some people may actually want PAYMENT for the code. I remember i was an idiot and had multiple dropped projects, and asking for codes and models TOO often, and then I found out the ugly truth (I'm still dissapointed about the lavender town mod, but I did get some models :) )

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I have improved my texturing by 10 fold and I think I can edit a few textures and tid-bits, just for a little more crisper HD look. :sci:
bleh

Re: [HELP NEEDED PLEASE] Ze BLADESTORM Maud

SCP-Sean wrote:If I can just make a quickie, I would love to contribute somehow, but I cant code :(.

But on the topic of coding, some people may actually want PAYMENT for the code. I remember i was an idiot and had multiple dropped projects, and asking for codes and models TOO often, and then I found out the ugly truth (I'm still dissapointed about the lavender town mod, but I did get some models :) )

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I have improved my texturing by 10 fold and I think I can edit a few textures and tid-bits, just for a little more crisper HD look. :sci:
If you can do that, that would be great! I have done all my textures though already, I just had to finish the SFX. Its been a long time and since no one was going to code I just said "screw it".

Re: The Bladestorm Mod CODERS NEEDED

bladestorm wrote: It's okay, coding is a bit comlicated. But some people just zoom through it as if it was a kindergarten math class.
Not really, B3D is very easy to write programs in when compared to most high level languages. The reason why we generally have an easy time doing this is because we've already learned how to program prior.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
bladestorm wrote: It's okay, coding is a bit comlicated. But some people just zoom through it as if it was a kindergarten math class.
Not really, B3D is very easy to write programs in when compared to most high level languages. The reason why we generally have an easy time doing this is because we've already learned how to program prior.
so are you willing to help me with my mod? I been studying since no one was responding to this topic, and it is a bit easy, once you know how to approach it. But since I have the demo version of B3D it wont let me creeate executables

bladestorm wrote: so are you willing to help me with my mod? I been studying since no one was responding to this topic, and it is a bit easy, once you know how to approach it. But since I have the demo version of B3D it wont let me creeate executables
I need proof that models/audio/mapping etc are going to be finished/are at the very least being worked on if I'm going to start working. Also, I need a more specific description of what you want done.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
bladestorm wrote: so are you willing to help me with my mod? I been studying since no one was responding to this topic, and it is a bit easy, once you know how to approach it. But since I have the demo version of B3D it wont let me creeate executables
I need proof that models/audio/mapping etc are going to be finished/are at the very least being worked on if I'm going to start working. Also, I need a more specific description of what you want done.
If you read my first post, y ou should get a good idea of what i want done, and also, search the SCP's up for a better look on them.