Re: [HELP NEEDED PLEASE] Ze BLADESTORM Maud

I deleted my original response to this because I felt as if I was being too harsh towards you at the time since you seem to be pretty young. Looking back, you're acting like a spoiled child and I haven't ranted in a while so here goes. There's some language at parts; I tried to keep it down, but I'm still pretty jaded over this so no promises.
Allow me to apologize for the inconvenience that has been going on for an unnecessary period of time, long enough to anger you in such a way that you do not wish to contribute to this topic at all.
The length of time isn't why I left. You being unwilling to do work and disregarding my request is why I left.
I have been waiting for a large amount of time for a response to each one of my posts but no response has been recorded.
Sure you have, roughly every post you've made in this thread has gotten a response. I don't see where you're going with this.
There is this one thing called forgetting about something, and I forgot about 569 and 019 because I have been checking and checking but no one responds so I tend to forget what my priority goal is.
Forgetting something isn't an excuse for disrespecting those who are trying to help you. (I don't even understand how you can forget this, almost the entirety of your OP is about 569 and 019 and the entire reason why you're asking for help in the first place)
I was going to let you have your own twist on how you want it. "surprise me".
I don't buy that. When I asked you to write up implementation details would've been a good time to let me know rather than dodging the fucking request. I would've left anyways because I don't want to write up implementation details for your project, but I would've at least thought better of you.
But since your patients is a little too short, I think its safe to say that this task is way out of your league and if you wish to leave and no longer contribute, than by all means do so.
"MonocleBIOS got pissed because I didn't provide him proof of work or a design document, he must be really incompetent" I admit that I'm not that great of a programmer, but you're the last person I want to hear telling me that something is 'out of my league.'
Besides, you sound like you are in a hurry to somewhere, I'll let you ruin yourself. I do not have to contribute to you.
1. I never asked you to contribute anything to me, did you actually forget why I'm here? You asked me for help programming the implementation of SCP-569 and SCP-019, I asked for proof of work and a simple design document before I start working. You then proceeded to downplay my request, giving me work that isn't related to what you want me to do and eventually forgetting what you want me to do. I'd wager that a decent number of people would get pretty salty over the person they're volunteering for acting like this. Giving me proof of work is in no way contributing to me, I don't understand how you can come to that conclusion. Giving me proof of work shows me that I'm working with someone who is actually planning on putting a decent amount of time and effort into their project. If I don't receive proof of work it's pretty clear that they probably don't have any intentions of working on it ever.

2. I love how you come to the conclusion that because I think your project is a waste of time since you've put minimal effort into it and you're doing a piss poor job of managing it, I'm a shitty human being. News flash princess, the word doesn't revolve around you. This is some grade school shit, people are going to not like the way you do things. That doesn't make them shitty people.

Fuck, I don't even know why I wrote this. Your website hints that you're 13 years old, so this is probably falling on deaf ears.

tl;dr Don't be such a lazy little shit next time. If you expect people to help you, you have to be willing to put work in as well.
M-x dingus-mode

you know this is actually entertaining reading your posts trying to prove a point against me. And this argument started all from a little human thing called forgetting. Ironic, really. I'm pretty sure you do the same thing too sometimes.
The length of time isn't why I left. You being unwilling to do work and disregarding my request is why I left.
You're right that I was unwilling to do work, and I understand that you wanted to see if all the implementation details were done. If you think this is an apology, then you are wrong, but I bet you're smart enough to figure that one out, since you're not a kid, am I wrong? After the countless number of times I have repeatedly told you that everything is changed (look around, you'll find out I'm right), you still had the ability to confirm that statement by downloading the mod to you're computer. It might take a while, since it does require a fair amount of disk space, but you still can go through the files to see if I was telling the truth, and it only takes a few minutes. And if you no longer want the file, you couldn't simply deleted it. Even still, if you REALLY wanted to contribute to this mod, you would have to download the file anyways. But why am I telling you this, you already know, since I'm just a kid, right?
Sure you have, roughly every post you've made in this thread has gotten a response. I don't see where you're going with this.
Nor do I see there you're going with THIS. So it's apparent that you want to prove the statement I made saying "I have waited a large amount of time for a response" wrong by saying... "every post I made has gotten a response"? I may have not as much mental capacity as you do, since I'm simple just a kid, but saying that I got a response on each one of my posts doesn't prove the length of time for each one of my posts to get a response.
Forgetting something isn't an excuse for disrespecting those who are trying to help you. (I don't even understand how you can forget this, almost the entirety of your OP is about 569 and 019 and the entire reason why you're asking for help in the first place)
I'm sorry but I am disrespecting you? I'm pretty sure you were the one who swore at me after saying " whats 569 and 019?"

And this is exactly what you wrote:
I thought it was impossible to beat around the bush this much, but for fucks sake man. I refuse to believe that you can be THAT dense. Given that none of your responses acknowledge, let alone answer my concerns; it's clear that you don't want to write any implementation details, or any work for that matter, regarding SCP-569 and SCP-019. I'll just leave while I still haven't wasted too much time.
Yeah, and giving a quick sweep on the topic, I didn't find it anywhere where I ever insulted you. So I am definitely disrespecting people who are trying to help me. Maybe you should check the topic too, you'll probably find that I'm actually being NICE to people who are trying to help me. And if you ever got offended from something I said, then I apologize for that, but then that means you are a bit soft for a grown up, don't you think?
"MonocleBIOS got pissed because I didn't provide him proof of work or a design document, he must be really incompetent" I admit that I'm not that great of a programmer, but you're the last person I want to hear telling me that something is 'out of my league.'
Okay I see your point on my mistake about telling you that something is "way out of your league", but when did I EVER say that you are "not that great of a programmer"?
You know what, I take that back.
I love how you come to the conclusion that because I THINK your project is a waste of time since you've put minimal effort into it and you're doing a piss poor job of managing it, I'm a shitty human being. News flash princess, the word doesn't revolve around you. This is some grade school shit, people are going to not like the way you do things. That doesn't make them shitty people.
You have no idea how much that statement made me laugh.
I'm a pretty casual person, but I can imagine you on your computer, just steaming. I could be wrong though, considering the fact that I'm only 13 years old.

Now, this last part was the best in my opinion. After reading the previous, you probably already came to the conclusion that I keep mentioning that "I'm just a kid". Never seizes to amaze me that people like you are always underestimating kids. I really don't blame you for that either. You didn't need to delete that first post, I could handle it.

You do realize you're talking to a kid who's smart enough to understand why parents are the way they are. It usually takes a while for kids my age to understand it.
Before we go any further, I want you to take a look at these two statements you made regarding my age.
I deleted my original response to this because I felt as if I was being too harsh towards you at the time since you seem to be pretty young. Looking back, you're acting like a spoiled child and I haven't ranted in a while so here goes. There's some language at parts; I tried to keep it down, but I'm still pretty jaded over this so no promises.

I'm lucky I have parents who don't let me near electronics. The only device I really play on is the computer, a crappy windows vista basic that likes to freeze all the time. Sometimes my Dad won't even let me on that. Also one of the reasons why I kept putting the mod off. I tell this to other people and the usual response I get is "wow, your parents are harsh or mean". Its funny when they say that because that's telling me that they are way too attached to their games and devices. I may not have very many games, but I can always find out on my own how things work.
Fuck, I don't even know why I wrote this. Your website hints that you're 13 years old, so this is probably falling on deaf ears.

Funny thing, because its not that I'm deaf, or have ADHD (wich I dont) or even autism, but more so that I have a short term memory loss problem, its nothing severe, but its bad enough to annoy people. And its not really my fault, Alzheimer's disease is also suggested.

Sorry dude, I was gonna point out a lot of things wrong here, but just looking at this thread makes me feel exhausted. I'm too tired to deal with a whole post chock-full of bleh, but this quote's enough.
bladestorm wrote:Never seizes to amaze me that people like you are always underestimating kids.
In his defense, it's hard not to, especially with this whole thread in context, that statement is on a totally different level of irony.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Sorry dude, I was gonna point out a lot of things wrong here, but just looking at this thread makes me feel exhausted. I'm too tired to deal with a whole post chock-full of bleh, but this quote's enough.
bladestorm wrote:Never seizes to amaze me that people like you are always underestimating kids.
In his defense, it's hard not to, especially with this whole thread in context, that statement is on a totally different level of irony.
Apparently you didn't read the part where I said I didn't blame him.

bladestorm wrote:And this argument started all from a little human thing called forgetting. Ironic, really. I'm pretty sure you do the same thing too sometimes.
As a matter fact I do sometimes. But again, that's never been a good excuse for anything. I don't really fault you all that much for forgetting about this; I'm salty about how you went about dodging my requests.
After the countless number of times I have repeatedly told you that everything is changed (look around, you'll find out I'm right), you still had the ability to confirm that statement by downloading the mod to you're computer. It might take a while, since it does require a fair amount of disk space, but you still can go through the files to see if I was telling the truth, and it only takes a few minutes.
I asked you for work regarding SCP-569 and SCP-019. Please direct me as to where they are in your mod files, as I've yet to find them.
I'm sorry but I am disrespecting you? I'm pretty sure you were the one who swore at me after saying " whats 569 and 019?"
Okay I'll admit, the way I reacted was pretty childish, but I do still believe it was somewhat justified. You've dodged the request every time I've asked it.
Okay I see your point on my mistake about telling you that something is "way out of your league", but when did I EVER say that you are "not that great of a programmer"?
It's pretty easy to tie the two together. Whatever, I read too deep into something on the internet, my bad.
I'm a pretty casual person, but I can imagine you on your computer, just steaming.
You haven't seen steamy till you see me play jungle in league for a few hours.
Stuff about the child labeling
At no point did I intend call you childish with regards to your intelligence, I apologize for not being clear. It was more or less a reference to how you were dodging my request. It's great that you're empathetic towards your parents; though it would be nice if you'd apply it here as well. You don't need to agree with my opinion on this matter, I just want you to understand why I feel the way I do about this.

Somewhat off topic, I don't agree with your parents either. I don't know your situation so I can't really be firm with that, but I've never thought that restricting access to electronics or the internet is a good idea unless there's a possibility of addiction present.
Funny thing, because its not that I'm deaf, or have ADHD (wich I dont) or even autism, but more so that I have a short term memory loss problem, its nothing severe, but its bad enough to annoy people. And its not really my fault, Alzheimer's disease is also suggested.
I was referencing how adolescents usually have a poor time expressing empathy, again, my bad for not being clear.
Omniary wrote:Sorry dude, I was gonna point out a lot of things wrong here, but just looking at this thread makes me feel exhausted. I'm too tired to deal with a whole post chock-full of bleh, but this quote's enough.
I hate doing it, but it's effective.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
bladestorm wrote:And this argument started all from a little human thing called forgetting. Ironic, really. I'm pretty sure you do the same thing too sometimes.
As a matter fact I do sometimes. But again, that's never been a good excuse for anything. I don't really fault you all that much for forgetting about this; I'm salty about how you went about dodging my requests.
After the countless number of times I have repeatedly told you that everything is changed (look around, you'll find out I'm right), you still had the ability to confirm that statement by downloading the mod to you're computer. It might take a while, since it does require a fair amount of disk space, but you still can go through the files to see if I was telling the truth, and it only takes a few minutes.
I asked you for work regarding SCP-569 and SCP-019. Please direct me as to where they are in your mod files, as I've yet to find them.
Okay I'll admit, the way I reacted was pretty childish, but I do still believe it was somewhat justified. You've dodged the request every time I've asked it.
It's pretty easy to tie the two together. Whatever, I read too deep into something on the internet, my bad.
I'm a pretty casual person, but I can imagine you on your computer, just steaming.
You haven't seen steamy till you see me play jungle in league for a few hours.
Stuff about the child labeling
At no point did I intend call you childish with regards to your intelligence, I apologize for not being clear. It was more or less a reference to how you were dodging my request. It's great that you're empathetic towards your parents; though it would be nice if you'd apply it here as well. You don't need to agree with my opinion on this matter, I just want you to understand why I feel the way I do about this.

Somewhat off topic, I don't agree with your parents either. I don't know your situation so I can't really be firm with that, but I've never thought that restricting access to electronics or the internet is a good idea unless there's a possibility of addiction present.
I was referencing how adolescents usually have a poor time expressing empathy, again, my bad for not being clear.
I hate doing it, but it's effective.
well by now I guess we understand each other, i put off working on the mod for a while because I had other work to do that was higher on the priority list anyways,