Re: Controller support for SCP: CB

I really hope you can make this mod it sounds pretty good for people that don't like people that don't like playing games with keyboards or just like playing with controllers.
Higher security clearance required to access file on database
Level 4 security clearance required to access

Classified wrote:I really hope you can make this mod it sounds pretty good for people that don't like people that don't like playing games with keyboards or just like playing with controllers.
Dude this thread is officially dead and serves no purpose unless Juanpro responds to my other thing. Oh and this thread was a request not an actual mod
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWX9 ... TMygHSqKnA
Example I am an amateur youtuber and map maker for source games who became interested in SCP: Containment Breach when Markiplier posted his episodes on said game.

eyedine wrote:
Classified wrote:I really hope you can make this mod it sounds pretty good for people that don't like people that don't like playing games with keyboards or just like playing with controllers.
Dude this thread is officially dead and serves no purpose unless Juanpro responds to my other thing. Oh and this thread was a request not an actual mod
You act as if juan is the only person who knows how to program.

I have a shitty Logitech controller. If you really want me to I'll see what I can do with B3D controller support.
M-x dingus-mode