SCP - Backwards Breach (Sound Mod)

Have you ever wanted a game where every single sound is reversed? Neither have I, but I decided to release this anyway.
SCP - Backward Breach is a new sound overhaul. I used the default sounds, but reversed them. I also flipped every single document and some other textures in the game to make it harder.
I know your asking "Is that it?" Yes. Kinda, there could be a bit of story to it. This mod could take place in a different dimension where everyone speaks and writes and reads backwards.
"Why would we want a mod like this?" Who the heck knows, I only did it because I was bored and had nothing better to do. Oh, I forgot to mention, some of the sounds may be a bit off since I became lazy and only reversed the sounds. Also, somethings may not be reversed such as the computer screen textures. This is due to the exit button being in the top right and when it is flipped, the exit button appears to be on the left side while the code of the exit button marks it to the right.

How to install
Overwrite the normal SCP Files with my files.
Please make a copy of your SCP files, I dont want people shouting at me for messing their game up somehow.

Changelog
Spoiler
V 0.1 - Reversed all the sounds and flipped Keycard and Document Textures
V 0.2 - Flipped the SCP-1025 pages
V 0.3 - Flipped the SCP labels and SCP logo

Downloads I will upload some videos, once I get somebody to do it.

Bugs
Spoiler
None at the moment.
Didnt have too much time to test it out.

Found any bugs/errors the mod has? Post a reply telling
What is the problem?
Is it a sound problem?
(If not, please specify what type of problem)
Can you upload a screenshot of the problem?
(If so, please post it in your reply)
Last edited by Catnipbuddy on Sun May 11, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 9 times in total.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.

Re: SCP - Backwards Breach

Well... As pointless as this mod may seem to others, this would most definitely make a great modding resource for others, since something simple like reversed sound effects can potentially change the atmosphere of the game in some way. So nice work.
How to beat Tetris like a boss
Spoiler

xxFalconArasxx wrote:Well... As pointless as this mod may seem to others, this would most definitely make a great modding resource for others, since something simple like reversed sound effects can potentially change the atmosphere of the game in some way. So nice work.
Thank you, also, like stated in the description of the mod, it can make things harder.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.

Catnipbuddy wrote:
xxFalconArasxx wrote:Well... As pointless as this mod may seem to others, this would most definitely make a great modding resource for others, since something simple like reversed sound effects can potentially change the atmosphere of the game in some way. So nice work.
Thank you, also, like stated in the description of the mod, it can make things harder.
Not unless you know the game too well.
:513: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more 513! :513:
SCP-1341 is me in a jar! --->http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1341