Re: beta restoration mod v0.1 alpha.

SCP-Sean wrote:Added pics. Sorry I was in a rush for time because I had to quickly get some milk before I went to sleep. And I wouldnt leave my PC on all night. 079 would be pissed.

Also: If you look at the document on the SCP website called things dr.bright is not allowed to do in the facility, it will say:

creating a file called 079.exe and pasting 011001100110111101110010011011010110000101110100001000000110001100111010010111000010000000101111010100010010111101011000 in it does not give you full controll over 079. :079_2:

WELL, I uncoded it and you get this:

format c:\ /Q/X
I have no idea what this means.
This formats your C drive, pretty much you delete your entire hard drive, don't try it :P .

SCP-Sean wrote:good. Does this mean all of my stuff is gone but I still have my data (EG profile, and working PC)
EVERYTHING is gone, even your data, don't even use this command, test it in a virtual machine by doing this:
1. Install VMware Workstation (free trial inless if you would like to crack it)
2. Create a new virtual machine
3. Choose Typical (recommended) and click Next
4. Before moving on, find a iso file for Windows XP via Pirating or whatever, or if your computer supports a cd drive, and you have a windows xp disc, insert it and vmware will detect it.
5. Install from: Installer disc (if you have a cd drive and windows xp disc) OR Installer disc image file (if you downloaded the windows xp iso), if it asks if you would like to use easy install, i recommend you do so since it installs vmware tools automaticlly.
6. Find a product key for Windows XP online, or look at your windows xp box, do some other random crap, and then click next.
7. Customize the name for your VM, click next.
8. Choose the virtual hard disk size for windows xp (dosen't effect your own hard disk).
9. Click finish and (it may power on automaticlly) power on your vm.
10. Install Windows XP as you would normally do.
11. After it is done installing, create a snapshot for windows xp just in case you need windows xp in the future (actually, there is no reason to keep windows xp now that it is oboslete).
12. In Windows XP, press Windows Key and R to bring up a prompt and type "cmd" and press enter.
13. In command prompt, type format c:\ /Q /X and press enter.
14. It may delete your hard drive, but sometimes you'll get an error saying it may not work, but still, i warn you! don't use the COMMAND.

Back on topic:
You really need to change some stuff in your mod, like the HUD, because right now, it's not the exact beta restoration mod i'm looking for.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

God :REDACTED:ing damnit, WHY YOU GOTTA STEAL MY IDEA FROM MY BRAINBOX.

I had started making this mod before you posted this thread, Guess I shoulda made mine earlier.
I'm building my mod on SCPCB 0.1 for extra beta-y goodness though.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Sorry about that. That happens allot. I don't mind people making a 2nd version of my mod, but at least give credit on the fact that the 1st version was by me and yours is a remake and not a copied idea. Also Im having fin with the new 'Smiles', especially the 087 face that fades, the MTF (See my new "stoopid" yet serious signature) and the 079 GIF. :087_2: :079_2: :MTF2:

AND REMEMBER THIS MOD IS IN ALPHA DEVELOPMENT! I will not be editing for a while as I am sad because of a death of something very very close to me. :,(
NEXT UPDATE NEWS: New sounds, new music, more textures, possible new class-D models, edited Box of horrors textures, and new :REDACTED: .

Hunt to the :REDACTED: :
Also, I wish I never posted that code. Someone is bound to try it and get they're PC ruined. If they do, its my fault, so I can take the blame. :087_2:
bleh