Re: How do I get started?

Thank you. Since it looks like a lot of the stuff required to mod SCP:CB costs money it probably is going to be a while before I start modding since I am low on cash. I probably will be able to afford them in about a month or two. I have 3 (possibly more) SCPs that I want to create myself and there are a few SCPs that already have mods for them that I would like to help with.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!

Abincyprus wrote:Off-topic: why didn't the box of horrors mod get merged into the original game? Lots of SCPs.
Just because it's a well-made mod with a bunch of SCPs (which for the most part do nothing but kill you when you walk up to them, the game's got enough of those already) doesn't mean it should be added to the official game.

Abincyprus wrote:Off-topic: why didn't the box of horrors mod get merged into the original game? Lots of SCPs.
Because the game hasn't had a major update since BoH was released, and those SCPs contribute very little to actual gameplay.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:
Because the game hasn't had a major update since BoH was released, and those SCPs contribute very little to actual gameplay.
SCP-012, SCP-1025, SCP-895, SCP-035, SCP-049, SCP-372, SCP-294...

An SCP that contributes little to gameplay is not a valid reason as to why it cannot be included in the original game.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile