Monster party mod (deal with it)

Now here we go again, I want to make a mod and then we put a tiny bit of work into it then it gets ignored and then we all forget about it.
Now this is where shit gets real.

Now firstly, anyone heard of the old NES game 'Monster party'? Its a not very well known fun classic platformer about a boy called Mark who is walking home from a baseball game and suddenly a star captures his eye. The beauty of the star made his eyes 'moist' (No kidding, that was the word in the game), so he didn't notice that the star fell SLAP BANG in front of him. But NO, it was not a star but an alien! Called... Bert... no shittage there. AAAANYWAY find out the rest of the story in this video here, but the game itself is besides the point.
But here is the video anyway:[youtube]3GwHWNEvPbA[/youtube]

This game has inspired me by the actual creepiness from an NES game to bring the party to SCP. Yes, I said creepy, but look at it! Look at the first level! FUCKING BLOODY SMILING FACES AND SKULLS COVERED IN BLOOD AND SHIT!

Snippy:
So... This mod will require collaboration and help. ALL credit will be given to contributors and even those who just give a tiny idea. So then, models and textures will be needed help with.

I have some sounds getting done, but it is mainly textures and music I need help with, and models too. So on to the part that allways happens, when I DEMAND THE MODELS I WANT MY MODULZ!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, I ask for models alot though, ill admit that.

MODELS: The pumpkin boss from level 1 as the MTFs,
the WHICH ONE boss (AKA the chameleon boss) as 173,
SCP 096 as none other than the prototype spider boss (BLUE KIND)
049 as the orange cream coloured variant of the prototype spider,
106 must be the eyeball tentacle creature.

Now TEXTURES:

FLESHY BLOOD,
A zombie texture that looks like the dancing zombies.
012 can be those demented faces in the background of level 1 (view screenshot SNIPPY)

So yea, I want to work REAL hard on this.
just a head start on the spider. PS, I have deviantart now. :)
-END TRANSMISSION
bleh

Re: Monster party mod (deal with it)

I don't wanna come off as an asshole, but you're asking for a lot. And by a lot, I mean
Spoiler
But seriously; jokes aside
If I were you, I'd ask really close friends who would do this for you free of charge, because from the looks of the game, an actual model of the things from it would require extremely detailed models and--... you're probably better off making this a standalone game...
But if you were to make this a mod, put a lot of effort into it, try and learn modeling/animating, sound design and/or how to make music, because without those skills, it's quite hard to make a mod(unless it's about a game like TF2 where the models and music/sounds are in the directory)
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

I agree with Maria, this is going to take some work.

Yeah, you can rip music and sounds from the original game, but since the game is 2D you'll have to make models based off the sprites for this mod.

That or make a simple flat model with the sprites plastered on them.
Abincyprus wrote:
SCP-Sean wrote:Time to go to school... of B3D...
Why B3D? There are better free engines out there. :/ :laugh:
Edit: Are you making a NES game? Or something 3D?
Uh, he needs to learn B3d to mod SCP:CB because that's the engine it's made on.
Abincyprus wrote:free

Blitz3D is not free. .-.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:I agree with Maria, this is going to take some work.

Yeah, you can rip music and sounds from the original game, but since the game is 2D you'll have to make models based off the sprites for this mod.

That or make a simple flat model with the sprites plastered on them.
Abincyprus wrote:
SCP-Sean wrote:Time to go to school... of B3D...
Why B3D? There are better free engines out there. :/ :laugh:
Edit: Are you making a NES game? Or something 3D?
Uh, he needs to learn B3d to mod SCP:CB because that's the engine it's made on.
This forum makes me high... Anyways, I thought he was going to make a whole new game in Blitz3D... Also, yes then, he needs to learn B3D.
Cridone wrote:
Abincyprus wrote:free

Blitz3D is not free. .-.
Just googled it... 59$? Really?
Spoiler

Cridone wrote:It's not worth the price, if you want to make a game, get Unity3D which is FREE and try to make a good game out of it.
Eh, for what it does, I'd say it's worth the price.
You might need to learn a bit of Java/Javascript tho.
1. As far as I know Unity has never used Java
2. It's better to use C# for Unity anyways.
M-x dingus-mode