Re: [0.9.3] Randomly generated Maintenance Tunnels

AveryLP wrote:You could add something like an small storage room to this.
Great idea! What I thought about could be a small office like room with a desk, a chair and some lockers. On the desk is a piece if paper that gives you a randomly generated code for the door above the tunnels, so you'd only have to cross them once if you find the room. The piece of paper could say: "To all staff, please remember the new code for the door: XXXX. -Dr. Gears". This would be really useful when you need to backtrack since the tunnels are just a waste of time after crossing them once.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Lusor1111 wrote:Instead of an office a maintenance room with supplys to work on the tunnels and the plumbing there would be better, and would fit there. They are the maintenance tunnels after all, an office is out of place there.
Maybe a room with some inoperable levers and buttons labeled "fuel pump" and stuff. This could maybe play some inportant role in the gate a ending, restoring power to the generator, for example
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:
Lusor1111 wrote:Instead of an office a maintenance room with supplys to work on the tunnels and the plumbing there would be better, and would fit there. They are the maintenance tunnels after all, an office is out of place there.
Maybe a room with some inoperable levers and buttons labeled "fuel pump" and stuff. This could maybe play some inportant role in the gate a ending, restoring power to the generator, for example
What would the generator power do? Disable the HID turret?

Regardless, It'd be cool if you could go down here and try to work on the lighting while being chased by 106. Then you could either

1. Replace the fuse for primary lighting
The primary lighting switch in the office zone's electrical zone is shown to be on, and you can switch it. However, it does nothing. So I assume that the fuse was blown. Finding a spare and replacing it in the tunnels would be useful, At several costs to hiding from MTF.

2. Fix something else to enable you to go normally inaccessible areas. (Fuel pump?)

3. Remove 079's control on the electrical systems(Alternative/Second objective for 1.)

And if 049's tunnels have a seperate random generation, Perhaps we could do something like seeing 049 touch someone through a window, and then he turns to the window. To you.

And elaborating on the touch, Make the victim sort of do a gurgling sound then fall down.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card