[0.9.3] Randomly generated Maintenance Tunnels

The maintenance tunnels aren't randomly generated, making them easy to navigate once you memorize them.
This mod will generate a different set of tunnels each time you play (the tunnels can be different even in two saves with the same seed)
There is only one "special" room, so if you have any good ideas, let me know.

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?w2q4c7egkbn0cvb
Extract this to your SCP-CB (version 0.9.3) directory, merge all folders, and run the edited executable.

Changelist:
Spoiler
Second release:
- Added generator room with SCP-500-01 and Medkit
First release:
- Initial release
Last edited by juanjp600 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: [0.9.3] Randomly generated Maintenance Tunnels

juanjpro wrote:
Nidera wrote:Are you going to be implementing this into the Box of Horrors, juan?
I'm not sure. It replaces existing content, something that the Box of Horrors doesn't do. But if InnocentSam thinks it'd be a good addition, then it will be added.
Oh yeah.. Box of Horrors only adds new rooms, it doesn't change existing ones.. never thought of it like that. But alright.
3DS Friend Code: [DATA EXPUNGED] / Wii U Username: [REDACTED]

Re: [0.9.3] Randomly generated Maintenance Tunnels

I could very well see this being added to the official game, by Regalis' own accord.

If I may ask, since I'd gladly make some suggestions for more, what rooms are currently existing? I'm assuming the simple room2, roomC, room3 and room4's are currently done, looking at that screenshot.

Also, I don't really think randomized tunnels for 049 is necessary, since that whole area is rather scripted and specific. However... a randomized underground medical zone with 049 could be great..
It slep time bunner.