Re: [0.9.3] SCP Fan Breach mod (MOAR MADNESS THAN NEEDED)

I always get a MAV whenever I try to use the navigator or radio in the original mod (not the SCP-173-J, haven't played that yet) :( I've tried the tips in the 'Dealing with Memory Access Violations' thread but it's not working for this program :( I like SCP-650 though, along with 294's screen :)
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: [0.9.3]SCP Fan Breach mod

ValveAperture wrote:
Precipitator wrote:
ValveAperture wrote:How DO You Play As SCP - 173? :sad:
It is a bug... It doesn't woork (morph173j). but it should work in older versions in case you have one...
Can You Send Me THe Link OF A Older One?
Guys in presented version with 173j type in console "morph173"
-Iko's

Re: [1.0.5] SCP Fan Breach mod (Now revived & with SCP-131)

Woah this has been updated to the latest version?? Nice!!! I guess this is what happens when you don't get to login to the forums for quite a while... I haven't even gotten 1.0.5 yet.. :/
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: [1.1.5] SCP Fan Breach

I have a Question? Can you turn into SCP 173 in this fan breach mod?? Because i would love if this would be in the mod because 1:I could do really awesome RP and 2: It probably would bring a alot of attention because people really would like to be a SCP. Oh and Btw SCP 096 is here.

:096: To Late. RUN!!

Re: [1.0.6] SCP Fan Breach mod (Waiting for Salvador)

slender1200 wrote:The corrosion vest has no use or reason in game. I think you should change it where if you wear the vest it would ether
A: Take you to the Pocket Dimension
B: Kill You
Or
C: Slowly Kill You

These should happen cause it really...does nothing
BTW Great Mod hope to see the 1499 Dimension soon :)
You know, if you wanted to add some really crazy batshit logic into it, you could make it slowly turn you into a second SCP-106. It end by you dying once your transformation is complete though.

EDIT: Ah shit just realized I probably shouldn't responded.