Re: [1.0.5] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.9c

SyphenTV wrote:
juanjpro wrote:Dark text on a dark background is hard to read.

If you find room2closets (the room with the scientist and the janitor down the stairs), the clipboard should be there.

I have the same problem. Not in the closets, or downstairs when the scientist and the janitor die, the clipboard is not there.
I've tried 0.7.9c so far and with two seeds I didn't see the clipboard on the closet room. And the MAV for the DNA scanner seems to have returned :( I've installed 0.7.9c through a fresh unzipping of vanilla 1.0.5 where I placed the 0.7.9c mod with no problems. Seems quite weird as risingstar's already fixed that, eh? I might download it again just to be sure, but they both seem to be 2 valid bugs.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

AveryLP wrote:Two questions:

When will Box of Horrors be updated to 1.0.6?
Are there any new SCP's planned for BoH version 0.8?
It will be updated to 1.0.6 when me or juanjpro get around to it.

As for version 0.8, there isn't one. Juanjpro is making the Irrlicht port and I'm making a game in JavaScript, so neither of us are really working on anything, or plan to.

However, and I cannot stress this more, BoH is a collaborative mod, so if anyone wants to make their own SCP by following the pipeline in my guide, they can send me or juanjpro the source code/resources and it can be added to BoH.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

may i suggest an anomalous item for this mod instead of an SCP? And the anomalous item i would like to suggest is: Normal garden slugs, whose trail has the exact same chemical composition and taste as commercial-brand ranch dressing. They also appear to reproduce by binary fission every week.their containment ''cell'' would look something like 4.bp.blogspot.com/_E_o_0Bdm4GA/TDF-Xoni-ZI/AAAAAAAA4_c/H0CKwt74KbE/s1600/Snail+Mound+Open+terrarium1.bmp and it would be on a wooden table in a new room called animal containment that required a level 2 or higher keycard to get in, and their containment ''cell'' would have a crack on one side and on the other side of it (their containment ''cell'') there would be a large hole and the ''anomalous snails'' would be on the wooden table with trails of ranch dressing following them (the snails).And there would be two (2) of them.

Title: Missing sound file?

What is it: SFX\death1.ogg is missing.

When it occurs: After downloading the mod and opening the .exe, the modded .exe loads to 25% then shows the message below. I'm almost certain I did everything correctly. EDIT: This has happened every time I try to play the modded .exe. The unmodded .exe works fine.

Error messages: Sound SFX\death1.ogg not found.

Version of Box of Horrors: v0.7.9c

Picture: