Re: [1.0.5] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.9c

I don't know if this is caused by the mod or if it's vanilla scp itself but sometimes the game will crash (it won't happen again if i go to the room again after it crashes) where if i were to go to scp 079's room it crashes saying failed to load AI.ogg but then the next time i enter it works and not often failed to load 096.ogg (it doesn't happen all the time either) but if it's scp containment breach itself then never mind about this.

purseit wrote:I don't know if this is caused by the mod or if it's vanilla scp itself but sometimes the game will crash (it won't happen again if i go to the room again after it crashes) where if i were to go to scp 079's room it crashes saying failed to load AI.ogg but then the next time i enter it works and not often failed to load 096.ogg (it doesn't happen all the time either) but if it's scp containment breach itself then never mind about this.
It's happened to me as well with documents and a gas mask. I think it just loads so much and "forgets" to load other things. Wait until you meet the zombie from the med ward, he's a fun no-clipping radical larry. >.>

McDoogle wrote:Hello! I did a fresh install again using the newest version of the vanilla game and the 1.0.5 mod, and it worked for a while when I disabled the intro sequence. However, I got a similar error as my last one that caused the game to crash:
What do you think could be causing this? I'm confident that I installed the game correctly, so everything should be there, right?
Hmmmm... why don't you extract scp containment breach again and slide the box of horrors stuff inside the folder and try again.