- Fixed dark entities during intro
- Fixed SCP-020 crashing
- Fixed SCP-009 distortion bugs
- Fixed elevator in Maintenance Tunnels
- Fixed SCP-409's room intersecting with Maintenance Tunnels
- Fixed other crashes
- Made the archive rooms less likely to spawn useful items
- The Night Vision Goggles need batteries now
I mostly fixed bugs, although I decided that the NVG was a good way to encourage players to keep batteries. Also, the archive rooms have a very small chance of spawning Origami, Mastercards and Playing Cards.
The WYSIWYG map creator also supports SCP-020 and the new tesla gates now.
Cpbald wrote:Can you find a way to fix the MAV on load? I've tried it on four different computers, and even running as admin/extracting game/compatibility mode/disabled launcher doesn't help in any way. Might just be the crappy computers I have.
Did the mod ever work for you before? I can't replicate this bug by myself.

In a future update, I might move all of the mod's files to their own folder, so we can stop messing up your game directory each time you want to play the vanilla game/another mod.

Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.4 (SCP-0

juanjpro wrote:Updated to v0.7.5: http://boxofhorrors.1eko.com/0.7.5.zip
Changes:

Code: Select all

- Fixed dark entities during intro
- Fixed SCP-020 crashing
- Fixed SCP-009 distortion bugs
- Fixed elevator in Maintenance Tunnels
- Fixed SCP-409's room intersecting with Maintenance Tunnels
- Fixed other crashes
- Made the archive rooms less likely to spawn useful items
- The Night Vision Goggles need batteries now
I mostly fixed bugs, although I decided that the NVG was a good way to encourage players to keep batteries. Also, the archive rooms have a very small chance of spawning Origami, Mastercards and Playing Cards.
The WYSIWYG map creator also supports SCP-020 and the new tesla gates now.
Cpbald wrote:Can you find a way to fix the MAV on load? I've tried it on four different computers, and even running as admin/extracting game/compatibility mode/disabled launcher doesn't help in any way. Might just be the crappy computers I have.
Did the mod ever work for you before? I can't replicate this bug by myself.

In a future update, I might move all of the mod's files to their own folder, so we can stop messing up your game directory each time you want to play the vanilla game/another mod.
Nice. Hoping to see this update soon. Although I'm a bit annoyed that the NVG now needs batteries, it does make more sense to have them. So can it be like refined in 914 to work without them then (or with the 18v batteries)? And I noticed that the bug from the vanilla version (079 being in the HCZ instead of the EZ) was still in this mod. Has that been fixed too?

By the way, I look forward to even lesser MAVs this time :D Honestly, when I go godmode/noclip and do a bunch of unnecessary stuff I sometimes encounter MAVs. Maybe it's because I'm not supposed to be going out and about by doing that, but there have been some times where I click on some computers screens and suddenly get a MAV (but that it hasn't happened again when I do it again). I'll try recording it and finding other bugs for the previous version and this update as well.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.