Re: [1.0.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.8

So, for the next BoH update, I have two SCP suggestions that should be rather easy to add.

SCP-151
In-game, you could find it inside it's containment room with an warning sign telling the player to not view it.
If the Player views it, he could die from SCP-151's drowning effects after 1 or 2 minutes.
The death message could be as following:

"Subject D-9341 was found dead by Nine-Tailed-Fox units.
The subject seems to have been somehow drowned, it is yet unknown if his death was caused by SCP-151's effects.
"

SCP-198
In-game, it would be found in it's containment room.
If the player would pick it up, it would be automatically equipped and the player could no longer unequip it.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

HP Chrysalis wrote:
juanjpro wrote:[Could you tell me your specs? Your GPU doesn't seem to support FastExt's "projected textures".
my GPU is a intel(R) HD Graphics
Out of curiosity, how many ghz is your processor, and how many cores do you have? I just want to know because two of my classmates with Intel HD Graphics as well on their laptops (one has only 1.6 GhZ and is an Acer laptop, the other 2.4GhZ and is a Lenovo, both dual core and have Windows 7) have this problem with SCP:CB because they lag real badly (the most tolerable is playing at 800x600, at 1024x768 it's less manageable but still can be played a bit OK enough, at higher or windowed nada). And I don't know why they should. Especially in my friend's Lenovo, it sucks almost the same as that of my other friend's Acer laptop, even though it's got a slightly upper edge on processing. Does it work on you just fine?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:Out of curiosity, how many ghz is your processor, and how many cores do you have? I just want to know because two of my classmates with Intel HD Graphics as well on their laptops (one has only 1.6 GhZ and is an Acer laptop, the other 2.4GhZ and is a Lenovo, both dual core and have Windows 7) have this problem with SCP:CB because they lag real badly (the most tolerable is playing at 800x600, at 1024x768 it's less manageable but still can be played a bit OK enough, at higher or windowed nada). And I don't know why they should. Especially in my friend's Lenovo, it sucks almost the same as that of my other friend's Acer laptop, even though it's got a slightly upper edge on processing. Does it work on you just fine?
That's likely because you're using an on-board Intel GPU, not because you have mediocre CPU clock speeds. Realistically, most games aren't all that CPU intensive to the point of bloating frame-time.
M-x dingus-mode