Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.6

I would like to apology for my bad bug reports i did here. It was a longer time ago but i tested something with v1.0 now and i realised that i did had some wrong graphic settings. Before that it was like 10 FPS and it was causing many bugs. But now i tried something and it works fine on my Win 8. Windowed mode does give some frames too. Going to test that out on BoH now.

juanjpro wrote:
QAZ wrote:I think SCP-178 is getting added in the next patch,because when I played v.1.0 (Vanilla),I opened console commands and typed help for the spawn command,I saw npc178 as an example,but when I typed it in to spawn it,it didnt work,but it is definitely a possibility that it is being added.
I think it's just something Regalis overlooked when he copied the console from the BoH.
Aaaaw... I hope not :P There are certain SCPs in this mod that would be almost criminal not to add (excuse my over exaggeration)! I'm thinking... 009, 409 and 1123. As awesome as the others are, I can sorta understand why he wouldn't want to add them. Still... 066 was a really bizarre choice to of SCP to implement imo.

I think that SCP-617 should be in the game. perhaps around bags of food. but outside its room, there are 2 boxes, when you click on it it opens, and inside there are emergency earmuffs/earplugs to put on. if you don't put them on the SCP will make its weird moan noise and make the player walk towards the stone. No idea what else to happen but i'm thinking of having an SCP that actually directly talks to you (035 doesn't count as its a person wearing the SCP not the SCP talking)
bleh

Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.4 (SCP-0

juanjpro wrote:
juanjpro wrote:In a future update, I might move all of the mod's files to their own folder, so we can stop messing up your game directory each time you want to play the vanilla game/another mod.
I'm doing this right now, and I want this update to be as bug-free as possible. So it'll be a while until I release the update.
Hope we get something by the end of September :)
SCP-Sean wrote:No idea what else to happen but i'm thinking of having an SCP that actually directly talks to you (035 doesn't count as its a person wearing the SCP not the SCP talking)
Technically 035 is talking through the person wearing the mask, right? It's not his real voice because he uses that of the person's, but it's still the SCP itself that's requesting you to let him go. It's nice to have another conversing SCP though.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.