Re: [0.9.1] SCP Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod (with SCP

When the bugfixes will be done, are them going to be already included in Box of Horrors if you want to play the Mod or you will need to download them separately? Maybe they will be included in a custom launcher like the Super Gasmask bugfix?
I'm really curious about them... :)
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

juanjpro wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:Don't bother waiting, my new additions aren't ready yet and the only thing I was going to add was the document.
Okay, a few final edits (I found some really nasty bugs with Gate A that I'll try to fix) and the update will be out soon. Afterwards I'll make take some bugfixes and release them as a separate download.
You could include your Roommesh optimizations with that download too. It's too heavy to go in the Box.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:
juanjpro wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:Don't bother waiting, my new additions aren't ready yet and the only thing I was going to add was the document.
Okay, a few final edits (I found some really nasty bugs with Gate A that I'll try to fix) and the update will be out soon. Afterwards I'll make take some bugfixes and release them as a separate download.
You could include your Roommesh optimizations with that download too. It's too heavy to go in the Box.
That would be really amazing. I always hoped to see Roommesh in the actual game because it could be REALLY USEFUL! (sometimes the game takes years to load... :| )

Updated: https://www.mediafire.com/?nw90a8560g3x4s0

Changes:
- Made SCP-009's death sequence a bit more dramatic (it's also curable if you use SCP-500)
- Added a sound to the blinking light
- Fixed a pathfinding bug at Gate A
- Fixed "room2servers" door that leads to the void
- Positioned "testroom" door correctly
- Made SCP-005 unable to open doors that lead to the void
- Fixed the falling-through-floor bug (I'm not even sure anymore, although I tested it a lot)
- Fixed a bug with the clipboard (putting it through SCP-914 on Rough or Coarse would crash the game)
- Optimized event sounds
- Added SCP-009 as a drink SCP-294 can dispense (it can be improved, but I can't come up with a better death message)
- Added the loading screens created by Skin_
- Put each event into an IDEal block, makes code a bit more manageable

I've got an SCP suggestion for this cool mod: SCP-409(Contagious Crystal)
How it could be in-game:
-It would be stored inside an maybe broken granite case inside it's containment chamber.
-It would crystallize the player if he touched it(The effect of SCP-009 could maybe be used here)

Only problem would be with the model of SCP-409 however(I can't model...sorry)

So...what do you think about this idea?

EDIT: I have got that bug with the SCP-1123 containment sign, can anyone tell me how to fix it.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:I've got an SCP suggestion for this cool mod: SCP-409(Contagious Crystal)
How it could be in-game:
-It would be stored inside an maybe broken granite case inside it's containment chamber.
-It would crystallize the player if he touched it(The effect of SCP-009 could maybe be used here)

Only problem would be with the model of SCP-409 however(I can't model...sorry)

So...what do you think about this idea?

EDIT: I have got that bug with the SCP-1123 containment sign, can anyone tell me how to fix it.
A Mod that adds SCP-409 has been already created by the user ZarHakkar (the thread with the post: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 237#p57237 ), if they put this SCP in Box of Horrors brobably the original creator of the Mod that adds the SCP would get angry by knowing that someone has made another Mod about SCP-409... (probably; I don't think so, but it's better be careful by knowing that...)
So, I think that they would need to ask him before making the Mod...

For the button for SCP-1123's room, it's a boring misplacing problem that you cant fix on your own. Same for the "grab SCP-1123 trough the window bug"... (I don't know if it got fixed or not...)

Mr. Shy-Guy wrote: A Mod that adds SCP-409 has been already created by the user ZarHakkar (the thread with the post: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 237#p57237 ), if they put this SCP in Box of Horrors brobably the original creator of the Mod that adds the SCP would get angry by knowing that someone has made another Mod about SCP-409... (probably; I don't think so, but it's better be careful by knowing that...)
So, I think that they would need to ask him before making the Mod...
He never released it, and in that same thread I also stated I made my own version.

Should probably go back to making that actually...
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile