Re: [0.9.1] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.5.1 (SCP-4

Niborius wrote:I don't think this was posted yet; In my first playthrough, when I got to the containment cell of SCP-409, a different room appeared in this room as well. Here's a screenshot: http://i40.tinypic.com/2aew4sy.jpg
Yes that has a very low chance of happening. Sorry it happened on your first playthrough :(

Remember, you can press F9 for screenshots, you don't need to print screen.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:
Niborius wrote:I don't think this was posted yet; In my first playthrough, when I got to the containment cell of SCP-409, a different room appeared in this room as well. Here's a screenshot: http://i40.tinypic.com/2aew4sy.jpg
Yes that has a very low chance of happening. Sorry it happened on your first playthrough :(

Remember, you can press F9 for screenshots, you don't need to print screen.
I took a screenshot and only got a black picture:
Spoiler
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Few bug reports for ya.

On 13 out of 20 total attempts on different map seeds, SCP-005's room would spawn, but not the key itself. (the other times I was unable to locate the room before getting stuck and starting over)

On two attempts, SCP-173 managed to walk through a door 5 seconds after the door was shut and locked via omni key card. Probably a small bug, but I'll be running FRAPS for my next 10 playthroughs, so in case this happens again so I can have video for you.

On just one playthrough, map seed " 001a4fi ", SCP-096 was aggro'd almost immediately after the intro. Scared the f*ck outta me. On the same play, 173 didnt exist in the holding cell. :shock: (probably a freak accident as a second new game on the same seed didnt have these issues, but figured I'd mention it anyway)

I'll try redownloading to see if that fixes 005's issue and update ASAP.

UPDATE: tried fully deleting all SCP file data and re-installing both the core files and the LBoH files as directed. Still no sign on SCP-005. :(

~Hiji