Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.6.6 (SCP-1

juanjpro wrote:That gives me a few ideas. I'll get to work.
By the way, an in-dev version is available on /dev/ as 0.7.0.zip if you want to see the other thing I'm working on. But the model "NVG.b3d" is missing, so just copy-paste "gasmask.b3d" and rename it.
In addition, the night vision is an image-enhancement type, so it uses a video feed. Therefore, I've had to add little snippets like "If (Not Wearing714=1 Or WearingNightVision=1)" (and vice versa) to SCP-1074, and SCP-012.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Made some changes to how sprites work, now they're rendered separately, instead of being parented to the camera. This should finally fix the Windows XP sprite bug, and it's more efficient anyway since there's less math to achieve the same effect.

And I also used some FastExt stuff to make this:
Spoiler
Notice the lower resolution when using the goggles. I could also limit the goggles' framerate, but I think it's not worth the effort.

juanjpro wrote:Made some changes to how sprites work, now they're rendered separately, instead of being parented to the camera. This should finally fix the Windows XP sprite bug, and it's more efficient anyway since there's less math to achieve the same effect.

And I also used some FastExt stuff to make this:
Spoiler
Notice the lower resolution when using the goggles. I could also limit the goggles' framerate, but I think it's not worth the effort.
Very nice! If you swing me a PM with the code, I'll shove it into my build.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

juanjpro wrote:And I also used some FastExt stuff to make this:
Spoiler
I like the idea of seeing in the dark at the cost of losing vision quality. It gives a realistic touch to the game. Well done juan.
Last edited by Brunou8 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest