Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.6 (SCP-0

Mirocaine wrote:
Spoiler
Also, I ragequit cause apparently I touched the crystal?? If you take the key from the corpse that spawns near it, do you get infected with that crystal aids virus?? :roll:
Maybe you stepped on the decal, and got infected. It shouldn't be too hard to get rid of if you know where 035's chamber is, as it contains a pill.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.6 (SCP-0

juanjpro wrote:I think the testroom bug is a vanilla game bug.
The problem is that when you quick-load, the game doesn't restore the glass 173 breaks. You saved before the glass broke, but since it's not restored, the game can't find it and it crashes.
Yeah you're right, I just found about it too minutes ago when I thought that maybe the error was in the vanilla game itself and not just in the Box of Horrors mod. And it was!!
MonocleBios wrote:All hyperbole aside, would you mind me using your report as an example in the bug reports sticky, autotroph? It's not perfect, but it's quite a few orders of magnitude better than anything else on that sub-forum.
Sure sir! Sorry for the overexaggeration, I was just really concerned for this one particular annoying issue. Oh well XD
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.