Re: [1.0.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.8

Kingravel wrote:Since I know the Box of Horrors-mod, I don't play SCP:CB without it - it enhances the gameplay and overall experience greatly without changing the scenario and mood. I wanted to wait until the 1.0.4-mod arrives, before I attempt a playthrough of the game. May I ask if it's still under development?
Well if Juan hasn't already started it then I'll do it, otherwise it'd be counter-intuitive to redo what he's already started.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Since it's not updated to 1.0.4 yet, I wouldn't be surprised with the errors in BoH at present. As for 1.0.3 though - are you sure the .exe file for BoH is alongside the vanilla .exe, and that the BoxOfHorrors folder is also alongside those two exes (by this I mean next to the Data folders of the original game, no need to replace the files from vanilla with those in the BoH folder).
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:Since it's not updated to 1.0.4 yet, I wouldn't be surprised with the errors in BoH at present. As for 1.0.3 though - are you sure the .exe file for BoH is alongside the vanilla .exe, and that the BoxOfHorrors folder is also alongside those two exes (by this I mean next to the Data folders of the original game, no need to replace the files from vanilla with those in the BoH folder).
I've done the same way, as always. But for some reason, this not work.
Check my DISCO EDITION:
http://gamejolt.com/games/scp-containme ... tion/89697

Also check my FNAF game
http://gamejolt.com/games/strategy-sim/ ... nen/48604/

Weird.. It's supposed to. If it helps though, dd you download 1.0.3 in full from the site? Because I downloaded 1.0 and then patched it to 1.0.3 (and then 1.0.4). For some reason there's a difference between patching and the full download.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.