Re: [0.9.1] SCP Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod (22/01/14

Omniary wrote:
Cridone wrote:Maybe add SCP-689? Though like Reg said it is way overpowered.
I don't think he ever officially said anything about it. Thing is, 689 is pretty damn terrible from a gameplay standard, like, worse than 012 on the tier list. If you look at it, you die, simple as that. I'm sure there's so many more ideal possibilities for SCPs anyways.
You do have a point, lets just forget this ever happened.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

CommanderPro100 wrote:
AveryLP wrote:-Would be ridiculous hard to implement(Especially that scripted event)
Why would it be hard to tell the game to play an audio file?
The scripted event could have like two 'endings'(Making the scripted event act different if the door is opened with an keycard or 005 instead of 1016 would probably be ridiclously hard to implement, not playing an sound file.)

'Ending' No. 1(with SCP-1016)= You could hear an scientist(Or an janitor) pleading for help in an special keycard-locked room and if you would open the door with SCP-1016, an horror sound would play and you would find the scientist dead because of SCP-1016's effects.

'Ending' No.2(without SCP-1016)= If you would open the room door with an keycard or SCP-005, the scientist or janitor would still be alive but would run away from you, only to perhaps get captured by SCP-106.

I also made an room diagram of both the event room and SCP-1016's containment chamber(It's not the best diagram)
Spoiler
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:I have got another SCP suggestion.

SCP-1016(a.k.a 'Bloody Key')

For more info:http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1016
How it could act in game:
-It could be stored inside an number pad-secured box in it's containment chamber.
-There could be an certain scripted event where you could hear an scientist pleading for help in an new room(Maybe an special hallway) and if you would open the door to the room with it, an horror sound could play and the scientist could be found dead inside.
-If the player would drop the key, an blood stain could appear beside the key.

Pros:
-Would be an interesting addition
-Could maybe give the player an little scare when seeing that blood stain beside the key.

Contras:
-Would be ridiculous hard to implement(Especially that scripted event)
Eh... thing is, this mod already adds an SCP that is (like) a key. For that reason I'm not at all keen on this idea, but otherwise there wouldn't be a problem. Besides, I think juanpro and certainly InnocentSam already have a plan or two.

Skin_ wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I have got another SCP suggestion.

SCP-1016(a.k.a 'Bloody Key')

For more info:http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1016
How it could act in game:
-It could be stored inside an number pad-secured box in it's containment chamber.
-There could be an certain scripted event where you could hear an scientist pleading for help in an new room(Maybe an special hallway) and if you would open the door to the room with it, an horror sound could play and the scientist could be found dead inside.
-If the player would drop the key, an blood stain could appear beside the key.

Pros:
-Would be an interesting addition
-Could maybe give the player an little scare when seeing that blood stain beside the key.

Contras:
-Would be ridiculous hard to implement(Especially that scripted event)
Eh... thing is, this mod already adds an SCP that is (like) a key. For that reason I'm not at all keen on this idea, but otherwise there wouldn't be a problem. Besides, I think juanpro and certainly InnocentSam already have a plan or two.
I was just suggesting but you are right,adding this could confuse players with SCP-005, i'm excited for the next new SCP too!
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them