Re: [1.0.5] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.9c

Sanctuary wrote:Title: Missing sound file?

What is it: SFX\death1.ogg is missing.

When it occurs: After downloading the mod and opening the .exe, the modded .exe loads to 25% then shows the message below. I'm almost certain I did everything correctly. EDIT: This has happened every time I try to play the modded .exe. The unmodded .exe works fine.

Error messages: Sound SFX\death1.ogg not found.

Version of Box of Horrors: v0.7.9c

Picture:
Same shit :sad:

Sanctuary wrote:Title: Missing sound file?

What is it: SFX\death1.ogg is missing.

When it occurs: After downloading the mod and opening the .exe, the modded .exe loads to 25% then shows the message below. I'm almost certain I did everything correctly. EDIT: This has happened every time I try to play the modded .exe. The unmodded .exe works fine.

Error messages: Sound SFX\death1.ogg not found.

Version of Box of Horrors: v0.7.9c

Picture:
I think I know what the problem is because in my case it works. I installed SCP:CB 1.0.5. Did you installed the 1.0.6 version of SCP:CB? Because they changed the "SFX\death1.ogg" to "SFX\Damage1.ogg" (this also includes the other death sounds) in the 1.0.6 version.

InnocentSam wrote:Please take another screenshot but of the SCP folder, so I can check you installed it properly.
PXLSHN wrote:I think I know what the problem is because in my case it works. I installed SCP:CB 1.0.5. Did you installed the 1.0.6 version of SCP:CB? Because they changed the "SFX\death1.ogg" to "SFX\Damage1.ogg" (this also includes the other death sounds) in the 1.0.6 version.
Yes! That might be it. I installed the 1.0.6 version. And it says on the title [1.0.5]. Sorry. It might have been my bad habit of not entirely reading everything. Thank you!
EDIT : How do I install version 1.0.5? I don't see how I can download it on the scpbcgame site.

DeadNightshade wrote:I'm probably over thinking this too much. but i'm missing 3 dlls. I read that i may have installed it incorrectly, but the instructions for installing weren't clear to me. I'd also like to know what version SCP:CB box of horrors v0.7.9c is for. A huge thank you to who answers.
The version 0.7.9c is for is in the title of the thread; "[1.0.5] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.9c"

All the DLLs are included, because obviously most people have no issue. To install, you download/place on your computer somwhere 1.0.5 from the link juanjpro provided in the previous page. Then, you download 0.7.9c of BoH, and place the Box of Horrors folder and the Box of Horrors executable into the SCP directory. Do NOT extract the contents of "Box of Horrors" folder into the SCP folder, just put the folder in there as it is.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile