Re: [1.0.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.8

lancethegamer wrote: how do i make thread :laugh:
Ok, so first your going to want to go to a part (ex: Collaboration, Modding.) Then, at the top left corner under the first thread, (if there is one, one is found in the Collaboration thread) There should be a button saying "Post A Thread" Your welcome! :)
ALL MUST JUST DIE...
ALL MUST TESTIFY!
(ALL MUST DIE!)

Eeeeee-bola! GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL! POKÉMON!

Tried to run Mod ( after getting so far in SCP original then mem violations) .. And the BOH mod i get frame issues. The game studders while on regular ACP no studder. Why? So many issues for a great game. Why cant they fix this once and for all? Is it the engine? Here i am playing version 1.03 and 1/3 thru mem violation. And i tried every fix to no avail. I am on win 8.1 with i7 780 card .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG48GneCxik

I'm getting an error that doesn't seem to be coming up for anyone else. In the beginning of the game, as the guards are walking me to the containment area, I get this error:

I can still hear the game playing audio in the background, but if I try to alt + tab over to it, the screen just stays black. Once I close the error message, the game crashes.

I'm running Windows 7 with the latest updates, and I'm running the modded .exe in compatibility mode and as administrator. What do you think is happening here?

McDoogle wrote:I'm getting an error that doesn't seem to be coming up for anyone else. In the beginning of the game, as the guards are walking me to the containment area, I get this error:
That's odd; usually it'll just give a MAV. I'll look into it.
enortos5 wrote:Guys.What's with this User lib not found? (don't know how to post the image) is it dead or something?
Other people don't have this problem, it usually means the files are either installed improperly or it's missing from our download. Since no one else has the issue, it's not the download. Double check your install.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile