The Box of Horror is a compilation mod featuring the fine work of juanjpro as well as my SCP-1123, SCP-005 and SCP-409 mods. This pack contains:
- New rooms
- Various bugfixes from juanjpro
- Clipboard mod (juan again)
Just download vanilla SCPCB from the main page, drag and drop the Box of Horrors files into the SCP:CB directory and run the modded exe. The source is included for anyone who'd like to see it.
Updated 27/02/2014, v0.6.5
Changelog - v0.6.5
- SCP-914 will refine the clipboard properly now
- Refining SCP-178 will have an effect now
- Optimized room textures (converted TGAs and BMPs to PNGs)
- SCP-038 will make non-anomalous copies of SCP-178
- Fixed rooms spawning in the wrong zones
- Changed the signs of the new SCPs (some of these were made by seaal)
Changelog - v0.6.0
- Added SCP-178
- Fixed several bugs
- Added WYSIWYG map creator
- Fixed stair bug in 409's room
- Hopefully fixed Electric facility not spawning
- New room: Medibay
- Better 409 death sound
- 409 now kills twice as quickly.
- 409 ambiance.
- 148, 178 load screen
- Fixed texture misalignment with SCP-1123's room, and button misalignment.
- Fixed picking up SCP-1123 (and other items) through walls.
- Fixed MAVs on monitors.
KNOWN BUG: Bump-maps are broken, they are disabled by default.
As always, Regalis for making the game
Prune for sound effects/ambiance, as well as testing.
juanjpro for most of the mods in this pack as well as assistance with coding issues
Skin_ for various graphics and textures
InnocentSam for SCP-005, 1123, 409 and the Medibay
Tobop for 409 model
Firefox for 409's ambiance
Niborius for the videos below
Please post them here using the following template:
Title: (This is the title of the bug.)
What is it: (What is the bug?)
When it occurs: (What were you doing when the bug happened?)
Error messages: (What error messages popup?)
Version of Box of Horrors: (What version?)
Picture: (Insert a picture using F9 or printscreen wherever possible)
Alternatively you can email me at my address below.
If you get a MAV after selecting your resolution, set to XP Service Pack 3 compatibility and Run as Administrator.
"I have something to add to the mod!"
Email me at email@example.com