Re: SCP - Future Horror Mod v0.9.3.11 (Newest Update!!)

Vinnoe wrote:
Kenneth crooker wrote:
Vinnoe wrote:I was in the middle of playing this when a strange sound began to play. It was a sort of music or droning. Something like that. It unnerved me to no end. Any idea what this is?
Which room were you at during the time?
Around the nuke control room I believe.
Then I don't know.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

So I tried the seed imfucked to see what would happen in this mod, and you know what? I truly got fucked. So after getting out of the closet room I pass through 1074’s room and I end up approaching a lockroom, where I had to lure 173 out of it since he was inside. So I got out and managed to go to the HCZ with a level 3 keycard and that’s when I had to get through 049’s chamber first. Yeah, I got out, but then I got stuck for a while in the Maintenance Tunnels! I was able to escape 106, but not before entering the wrong elevator first and encountering 049-2 (WTF I knew I shouldn’t have opened the Medibay; how the fuck did he get out?) and going back down. So yeah. Then I ended up on a point where I had to go through 096. Neat -_- I got away from him but then the level 4 keycard I have couldn’t work in the Entrance Zone. IS THAT HOW IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE AARGH! So I went back to 096 AGAIN and then he seemed to act really weird and then I looked at his face but he wasn’t bothering with me at all; I mean I was staring at him for like two minutes but he’s not doing anything. Then 106 comes from the under to pick me up to the pocket dimension, and THAT’S when I got the memory access violation! Fuck. So anyways I encountered a bug with 895's chamber clipping with another room; that's been fixed in 1.0 as it seems (I tried the seed and no problem with 895's chamber), but it's still weird.

Anyhow a pic of the room clipping:
096 not giving a damn about me:
And the clincher:
Just great.

Anyhow the clipping also did occur on Box of Horrors 0.7.6; not sure on vanilla 0.9.3 though. However, 096 did cry and attack me as usual in BoH.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Bad news, everyone. I wasn't able to convert SCP - Future Horror into version 1.0.3. Could someone volunteer to do that for me? Once someone does that, they must send me the download link so I can update it from that point on.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557