Re: SCP - Future Horror Mod v0.9.3.10 (106's cape Update!)

Kenneth crooker wrote:Sorry everyone. I can't make a 4shared mirror. It's not doing shit with the uploading. For now, it is only a Mediafire download.
I have a 4shared account; I'll try to mirror your mod after I download and test it. I haven't played it yet but from what others have posted here it seems weird enough and awesome! Will get back to you once I actually test it XD

P.S. It's OK for me to mirror it, right? And have you updated this mod for BOH 0.7.6 (it's the latest update so far)?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:
Kenneth crooker wrote:Sorry everyone. I can't make a 4shared mirror. It's not doing shit with the uploading. For now, it is only a Mediafire download.
I have a 4shared account; I'll try to mirror your mod after I download and test it. I haven't played it yet but from what others have posted here it seems weird enough and awesome! Will get back to you once I actually test it XD

P.S. It's OK for me to mirror it, right? And have you updated this mod for BOH 0.7.6 (it's the latest update so far)?
Ok. I'm currently uploading the newest version so that you can make a mirror. It will take an hour, though.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

QAZ wrote:It gives me a "9exe" file when I try to download. I have never heard of a 9exe file before and I do not know how to open it either. Can you change this?
Copy and paste the launcher from the newest Version of SCP: Box of Horrors, into SCP Future Horror. That should work just fine.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Kenneth crooker wrote:Ok. I'm currently uploading the newest version so that you can make a mirror. It will take an hour, though.
OK, will download and try to mirror soon. So I played it yesterday and it's, uh.. Well.. Quite unusual as a re-texture pack, but it seems cool enough! I love 106's cape, even though it makes no sense! XD And the drawn loading screens are cool too! Well 049 didn't feel right but the rest were great!

By the way, is it OK to contribute a bit with this mod? I noticed last version (EDIT: and this latest one) has no readme or changelog in it for the actual Future Horror mod; so I made one myself (based on your info of course). I also tried editing some of the loading screens, along with some of the text there and stuff. It's just a really tiny edit, it wouldn't hurt. Is that Ok? Will upload that soon as well.

EDIT: OK so 4shared just lied to me in front of my face. It said 100% in the upload page, but when I got to the actual link it only showed 46%! I wasted two hours into thinking I was done uploading! Aargh! I'm sorry Kenneth, I don't have any mirror link yet :( I might not have one for a while...

I do have my tiny edits uploaded, but that's it -_- Better this than nothing at all, I hope it's OK enough though; as said before they're teeny tiny edits and wouldn't hurt much if they're in the game (if it's OK to you, I hope they're in the game) - http://www.4shared.com/zip/yTCirNYQba/F ... s_I_m.html

Basically the link above are some minor edits to a few loading screens, a readme and changelog, a removal of the corner endroom that causes that error with an HCZ door clipping into an LCZ door, some changes in the GFX, and two saves I made (one of which I'm terrified of because occasionally 173 suddenly appears when it's loaded! :shock:). So there.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: SCP - Future Horror Mod v0.9.3.11 (Newest Update!!)

Vinnoe wrote:I was in the middle of playing this when a strange sound began to play. It was a sort of music or droning. Something like that. It unnerved me to no end. Any idea what this is?
Which room were you at during the time?