Re: SCP - Future Horror Mod v0.8.2.1

While I agree with everything Luna said, I didn't agree with this part:
Princess Luna wrote:It was just ripped out 895's picture library.
Unless you actually LOOK in the Graphics (which you're not even suppose to be doing), then you won't know what's on 895's monitor unless your computer is laggy as heck.

Loved the mod Kenneth, you can probably change 294 to a gun vending machine that somehow gives you drinks. :P
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Re: SCP - Future Horror Mod v0.9.1 (Yet Another MINOR Update

I've noticed there is new stuff within the folders, I'm going to explain now.
I've went into the files to see some different loading screens and a 1123ambience sound in the SFX folder? Is there different SCP's? I've also seen Capt Charisma play it and I saw new SCP's, am I missing something? I know they are there, there even on the map creator but they don't show up in randomly generated maps and the nothing happens when I go inside them.
Anybody got any solutions I really wanna see these SCP's!

However: Its a great Mod and I'v got some theories on how they got the injuries:
:106: get his red eyes from 895 due to he stared at it for to long
:173: A drill took his eye out to see his reaction but he just went mad and thats why hes faster
:096: Maybe got it from a sword? or a sharp knife?
049 Got his one eye due to a victim trying to fight back but knocked SCP's eyes out, then a operation occurred to make sure he can see again

Hope you like and also, Good job on this mod. one of my favourites!
I'm a brony, got a problem, then please go away. -->

However: Its a great Mod and I'v got some theories on how they got the injuries:
:106: get his red eyes from 895 due to he stared at it for to long
:173: A drill took his eye out to see his reaction but he just went mad and thats why hes faster
:096: Maybe got it from a sword? or a sharp knife?
049 Got his one eye due to a victim trying to fight back but knocked SCP's eyes out, then a operation occurred to make sure he can see again

Hope you like and also, Good job on this mod. one of my favourites!
Thanks. It's what I do.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

InnocentSam wrote:
TylerTheFighter24 wrote: I've went into the files to see some different loading screens and a 1123ambience sound
Why is that in there...
Whoops! My bad. I thought those were all Juanpro's files. I'm sorry. But, thanks for your collaboration in my mod.

Also, the extra number is the version of the mod.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Re: SCP - Future Horror Mod v0.8.2.1

Cridone wrote:Unless you actually LOOK in the Graphics (which you're not even suppose to be doing)
Even though this is an older post, I don't see how looking into the games files is a taboo. :U

That's probably one of the first things I do when a new update is released (after playing it of course), I don't really think it's unnatural at all. It's not like you're invading Regalis' personal privacy, it's just the games files, like watching a b-roll for a film. Damn I love watching b-rolls.
It slep time bunner.