Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

WillWow_mc wrote:
DeathWarman wrote:Dear god, months of working on $2,000 worth of PC upgrades, I'm finally back! I don't even know what has been happening to the community. I needed a new HDD, new OS, and a load of new stuff for my ultimate gaming PC, but I'm back. Yes, I know I have not contributed too much too the community, but I just feel anything will help.
Heh, nice! $2,000 is a lot! How many FPS do you get in high-end PC games?

At least you have a computer that works for games... :(
My PC specs are right here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/SpazeSwageGameing/about
I get about 15-25 fps on BF4 (Maxed out)
30-40 on WatchDogs (Maxed out)
But in other news, I'm trying as hard as I can to get a new SCP CIM test video out... If only my GODDAMN MICROPHONE WOULD WORK!
Have you seen chef?

Hmm, what's wrong with your mic?

I will try to get some new contribution up to you guys soon. I think possibly something in sounds or fixing textures. I hope all my stuff is continually added, so that once I put it up it will go into the next update.

And I have realised I've been acting very serious as of late on here. But don't worry; I just seem like that. It's just there isn't a very great deal of signs and symbols to use to show your expression!! :P
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

HP Chrysalis wrote:
WillWow_mc wrote:That second 'bad' bug isn't a bug.
There is a chance that your keycard become playing cards and MasterCards, even in fine. I'm going to assume you have been playing the early 0.3bb version, where the keycards on 'fine' would never become MasterCards.

As in, never try to upgrade any keycards twice.
is it really part of the game because the change list doesn't say any thing about that unless its a secret one but i cant see them doing that plus ive have not run into this problem with the original game unless i was extremely unlucky getting the dam master card and playing card at lest 10 to 20 times in a row
It is. You can turn your mastercard back into a keycard and try again by sending it through Twilight on "fine"

Bugs:
Scootaloo and the Alicorn Amulate appear untextured.
AI.ogg (the one that plays when you enter discord's chamber) is missing.
The scene where Fluttershy kills a guard is broken, fluttershy is trapped partway in the ground and never kills the guard, causing endless lag when you reach that room.

Re: bugs

alcoholicorn wrote:
Bugs:
Scootaloo and the Alicorn Amulet appear untextured.
The scene where Fluttershy kills a guard is broken, fluttershy is trapped partway in the ground and never kills the guard, causing endless lag when you reach that room.
RE:BUGS

Alicorn Amulet:
I know about the alicorn amulet not being textured. It's an annoying bug that I'm trying to squash. It's textured in FRAGmotion but I don't know why the texture will not stay on the :REDACTED: model!

SCP-096:
That is an on-going bug that me and Willwow_wc are trying to fix.

Temporary solutions

Try playing the game with the bump mapping off. That might fix a few things.

Copy everything from GFX/npcs/372 to GFX/npcs
https://gamejolt.com/games/scp-containm ... agic/74051

Re: bugs

SCP-CIM wrote:
alcoholicorn wrote:
Bugs:
Scootaloo and the Alicorn Amulet appear untextured.
RE:BUGS

Alicorn Amulet:
I know about the alicorn amulet not being textured. It's an annoying bug that I'm trying to squash. It's textured in FRAGmotion but I don't know why the texture will not stay on the :REDACTED: model!

SCP-096:
That is an on-going bug that me and Willwow_wc are trying to fix.

Temporary solutions

Try playing the game with the bump mapping off. That might fix a few things.

Copy everything from GFX/npcs/372 to GFX/npcs
I think the issues with the Amulet's textures may be to do with the path of the textures, or the texture size. I know from working on stuff that it works best to have the .ugh file in the folder of the final compiled model, to keep the pathes small and relative to the model.

Eg: Instead of E:\Program Files (x86)\LTF Containment Breach\GFX\npcs\357\scootaloo.png, you put the model in there and change the texture path to scootaloo.png. Or if the model is actually in the npcs folder you make the texture path 357\scootaloo.png.
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.