Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

Dear god, months of working on $2,000 worth of PC upgrades, I'm finally back! I don't even know what has been happening to the community. I needed a new HDD, new OS, and a load of new stuff for my ultimate gaming PC, but I'm back. Yes, I know I have not contributed too much too the community, but I just feel anything will help.
Have you seen chef?

DeathWarman wrote:Dear god, months of working on $2,000 worth of PC upgrades, I'm finally back! I don't even know what has been happening to the community. I needed a new HDD, new OS, and a load of new stuff for my ultimate gaming PC, but I'm back. Yes, I know I have not contributed too much too the community, but I just feel anything will help.
Heh, nice! $2,000 is a lot! How many FPS do you get in high-end PC games?

At least you have a computer that works for games... :(
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

well after a terrifying expire of playing this game on the most updated version i found some small bug and one really bad one

first after being chased by rainbow dash four time in 20 mins i found that she has no texter and will come out of the floor as soon as she spawns in also has 106s eyes still

two this is the really bad one that i had when playing the game after putting a level 2 keycard in to twilight it come out with a playing card or the master card the some with the level 1 but the SCP wiki say that 'The level 3 keycard can be obtained by placing a level 2 keycard in SCP-914 on "Fine".' which is what i did.

if you want to see for your self the video i did on it should be up soon

That second 'bad' bug isn't a bug.
There is a chance that your keycard become playing cards and MasterCards, even in fine. I'm going to assume you have been playing the early 0.3bb version, where the keycards on 'fine' would never become MasterCards.

As in, never try to upgrade any keycards twice.
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

WillWow_mc wrote:That second 'bad' bug isn't a bug.
There is a chance that your keycard become playing cards and MasterCards, even in fine. I'm going to assume you have been playing the early 0.3bb version, where the keycards on 'fine' would never become MasterCards.

As in, never try to upgrade any keycards twice.
is it really part of the game because the change list doesn't say any thing about that unless its a secret one but i cant see them doing that plus ive have not run into this problem with the original game unless i was extremely unlucky getting the dam master card and playing card at lest 10 to 20 times in a row