Re: code

SCP-CIM wrote:i've tried using 7.4 as a base but it glitches very bad.

The 7.4 beta is in the mod's Google drive.

the link to the beta is in my sig.
I don't play mods like this, all I'm saying is that you could make it easier for people who have an interest in helping you.
M-x dingus-mode

Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

Wow, I see a LOT of people are interested in helping with this mod... I would help but I'm not sure if you would need it. I can code, texture, kind-of model and animate and all of that...

Also, I have yet to play any newer versions [MLF:CIM] by you, so I have no Idea what you need help with yet. Like has 096's model been changed to Fluttershy yet or is it still the original placeholder? Have all SCP logos been changed to LTF yet? Have the guards been changed? Has the on-site radio channel been changed to LTF on site radio (I've been doing this in my spare time. If you want to have a look at them, then sure)? I will try this soon, but I'm currently on my iPod and obviously can't play it yet. :/

I really enjoyed the version of the mod I played before, and if this is an updated version then I happily would play, take part and help. ;)

Oh and reading the previously made comments, I could help with making the pony guard animations and stuff...
AND With the elevator buttons going missing, isn't that probably a map problem? As it teleports you around and crap... Maybe not. I know I have no-clipped around and sometimes the game doesn't register that you are in another room, and doesn't draw/spawn some entities. My guess. One part is because when I reached 076's room there were no blast doors or keycard slots, after I had no-clipped around.

Sorry for the huge post. I tend to do that.
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

DeathWarman wrote:I have been trying to make some of the textures a bit more HD (Such as adding some marks on the models, and trying to duplicate wall textures to make them at least 900p).
(Guessing that you don't mean make them HD and only just want to make them higher quality)
That will probably be hard... but as long as the models support having higher res textures, it should in theory work.
And I don't know about the wall textures because I'm pretty sure they are lightmapped and each part of the level uses the textures at certain coordinates. NOT A SPOLIER JUST TO KEEP MESSAGE SMALL
Spoiler
Also; are you part of this team or are you separate and making your own version? If so, then that's exactly like what I have been doing, too.
Who is working on Flutter's animations? I have opened it in fragMOTION and have started making some of my own; only for playtesting purposes.

I'm currently also in the process of changing all SCP's and SCP logos to the LTF counterparts. I so far have done the chat screens, doors, batteries, radio, S-Nav, gasmask, even small parts on the power boxes... (Power box example:
)
Last edited by WillWow_mc on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

SCP-CIM wrote:the orginal team did plan that.

I'm current got no idea how to do it @ the moment...

WARNING :173: BREACH..

Has anypony found the easter egg yet?
Just open the model and add wings, make sure they are UV mapped with the texture. Simple!

EDIT!!!!!! I have now added wings to the Rainbow Dash model. Here is a screenshot of it in fragMOTION:
For some reason RD is discorded, except for the wings. :/ I am trying to fix it, I just need to find out what couple of buttons to press to fix it in frag...

Also, a fix for SCP-709; wouldn't you just rotate his model? It must have been facing the wrong way in your modelling program when you exported the model. I can fix it for you if that is the case. EDIT: Ok, couldn't find a 709 model, so I'm guessing that it just uses the class D model, like the scientist.
Last edited by WillWow_mc on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.