Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

DeathWarman wrote:
WillWow_mc wrote:For everyone to know, the betas will work with a new Applejack I'm working on to replace SCP-513-01, as LTF-513-01(the entity that stalks you after you have rung the bell, SCP/LTF-513).
I'm trying to run a test, but I keep getting a memory access violation. And ideas on help.
Do you mean one of the beta versions?
If it is, then: If the game loads to the menu and you can start a new game, could you tell me what point in loading the new game in which it crashes? As in, what percent? This helps because I can tell if it is a bugged model or something else.

Also, try running as an Administrator (or right click on the game and click Run as Administrator), if you aren't already.
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

WillWow_mc wrote:
DeathWarman wrote:
WillWow_mc wrote:For everyone to know, the betas will work with a new Applejack I'm working on to replace SCP-513-01, as LTF-513-01(the entity that stalks you after you have rung the bell, SCP/LTF-513).
I'm trying to run a test, but I keep getting a memory access violation. And ideas on help.
If it is, then: If the game loads to the menu and you can start a new game, could you tell me what point in loading the new game in which it crashes? As in, what percent? This helps because I can tell if it is a bugged model or something else.

Also, try running as an Administrator (or right click on the game and click Run as Administrator), if you aren't already.
In the beta, yes, when I create a new game, the new map fails to load at 79%, the screen flashes, goes to 78% and about 1 to 2 seconds later, exits out and says memory access violation. Is it my PC?
Specs: Intel Core I7-3770 3.9 GHz, EVGA nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 FTW Sig. 2 3GB GDDR5, 12GB DDR3 1600 MHz non-ECC, 2TB + 1TB 7200 rpm HDD, Windows 8.1 64 bit.
Have you seen chef?

DeathWarman wrote:
WillWow_mc wrote:
DeathWarman wrote: I'm trying to run a test, but I keep getting a memory access violation. And ideas on help.

In the beta, yes, when I create a new game, the new map fails to load at 79%, the screen flashes, goes to 78% and about 1 to 2 seconds later, exits out and says memory access violation. Is it my PC?
Specs: Intel Core I7-3770 3.9 GHz, EVGA nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 FTW Sig. 2 3GB GDDR5, 12GB DDR3 1600 MHz non-ECC, 2TB + 1TB 7200 rpm HDD, Windows 8.1 64 bit.
Have you modified any of the rooms.ini or something? Are you running as admin? Have you got bump-mapping on?

Try turning bump-mapping off. Then if it still doesn't work try running as admin.
Don't worry about losing pinkies textures with bump-mapping off, because I fixed the model.
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

Re: Pinkie Pie

The cutie mark was a bit dodgy on the texture.
I fixed it yesterday and I will be uploading the new texture to the :REDACTED: drive soon.

RE:9.1

I have done some fixes to 9.1. I will be uploading the files to the :REDACTED: DEV 9.1 folder soon.

RE:0.3BB

I have done a play test yesterday and was really impressed with the new sounds and textures.
The only bugs are
  • 096 in the floor
    MTF walk funny
RE:106 looking at you

She's not supposed to see you at the start...
I found that out by accident.. She took me to her :REDACTED:
https://gamejolt.com/games/scp-containm ... agic/74051

Re: Pinkie Pie

SCP-CIM wrote:The cutie mark was a bit dodgy on the texture.
I fixed it yesterday and I will be uploading the new texture to the :REDACTED: drive soon.

RE:9.1

I have done some fixes to 9.1. I will be uploading the files to the :REDACTED: DEV 9.1 folder soon.

RE:0.3BB

I have done a play test yesterday and was really impressed with the new sounds and textures.
The only bugs are
  • 096 in the floor
    MTF walk funny
RE:106 looking at you

She's not supposed to see you at the start...
I found that out by accident.. She took me to her :REDACTED:
Yeah, I uploaded another video here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK59zHZ ... 6I-8If9wLQ
Watch in 1080P if your PC is strong enough.
Have you seen chef?