Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

I'mNotBlappy wrote:I was expecting the music from SCP-012 in the mod to be good,but..........I don't know. :(
[youtube]GcMwdOx69Bc[/youtube]

If THAT noise isn't good, then I imagine by sticking to the bones of The Bad Composition the modded version must sound horrible, as well.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:
I'mNotBlappy wrote:I was expecting the music from SCP-012 in the mod to be good,but..........I don't know. :(
[youtube]GcMwdOx69Bc[/youtube]

If THAT noise isn't good, then I imagine by sticking to the bones of The Bad Composition the modded version must sound horrible, as well.
Well,then I'll just deal with the noise lol....
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:Well,then I'll just deal with the noise lol....
Are you sure? 'cause that noise is the kinda [Expletive] that makes you wanna rip your wrist open...
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:
I'mNotBlappy wrote:Well,then I'll just deal with the noise lol....
Are you sure? 'cause that noise is the kinda [Expletive] that makes you wanna rip your wrist open...
I would NOT go in there of course unless I have SCP-714.The warning label for SCP-012 is Cognitohazard,which is a Memetic Hazard.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:I would NOT go in there of course unless I have SCP-714.The warning label for SCP-012 is Cognitohazard,which is a Memetic Hazard.
Why would you want to go in there at all? It serves no purpose unless you want to kill yourself.
I'mNotBlappy wrote:Cognitohazard,which is a Memetic Hazard.
Cognitohazard means it is only dangerous when either smelled, heard, seen, tasted, or touched.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
I'mNotBlappy wrote:I would NOT go in there of course unless I have SCP-714.The warning label for SCP-012 is Cognitohazard,which is a Memetic Hazard.
Why would you want to go in there at all? It serves no purpose unless you want to kill yourself.
I'mNotBlappy wrote:Cognitohazard,which is a Memetic Hazard.
Cognitohazard means it is only dangerous when either smelled, heard, seen, tasted, or touched.
But the label is a brain that's get crossed by a X.Isn't that like the brain is already dead and the person will stop thinking anymore?

I'mNotBlappy wrote:But the label is a brain that's get crossed by a X.Isn't that like the brain is already dead and the person will stop thinking anymore?
Well...that happened...it's just a picture indicator, silly.
CommanderPro100 wrote:Why would you want to go in there at all? It serves no purpose unless you want to kill yourself.
Kinda like 90% of the facility. Anyway, the only reason(s) I go in there is to consider the room explored in the end of game stats, and to read the document to again, count in the end of game stats.

Anyway, if we're gonna talk about The Bad Composition specifically, maybe we should do it in the related thread?