Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

Ltn Vasquez wrote:It's been half a year since this mod was rewritten, which is just too long to make a new model. Couldn't you just use the previously made pony models and add a few aesthetic and textures?
It‘s more complicated than that..

The model part is modrate but changing the walk animation is :REDACTED: near impossible.
If it's it not broke, why fix it
Last edited by SCP-CIM on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://gamejolt.com/games/scp-containm ... agic/74051

CIM, there has been a lot of bullshit with whether you have permission for this mod anyways, but that was an annoyance. Sure, this mod has made leaps, but they are going slow. Unless you're working with others, this mod can't go very far, ESPECIALLY if you don't have someone who can mod and rig very well.

By the way, Pinkie's grey. Unless she's Discorded, fix it. I'm pretty sure textures are the easiest thing you can do, especially for colour.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:CIM, there has been a lot of bullshit with whether you have permission for this mod anyways, but that was an annoyance. Sure, this mod has made leaps, but they are going slow. Unless you're working with others, this mod can't go very far, ESPECIALLY if you don't have someone who can mod and rig very well.

By the way, Pinkie's grey. Unless she's Discorded, fix it. I'm pretty sure textures are the easiest thing you can do, especially for colour.
that was fixed ages ago..

Have you turned on "bump mapping" in options? That turns "Discorded" SCP-173 into colour.. I'm gettin' tired of telling everypony that.
Last edited by SCP-CIM on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://gamejolt.com/games/scp-containm ... agic/74051

Ltn Vasquez wrote:CIM, there has been a lot of bullshit with whether you have permission for this mod anyways, but that was an annoyance.
Someone actually made a separate license for this? Seriously?
SCP-CIM wrote:There is a lot of code issues I can't fix... :(
You know, there's this really popular tactic of not being as vague as humanly possible when describing your problems. There's no reason why you should be using 0.7.4 as your base.
M-x dingus-mode