Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

WillWow_mc wrote:Not exactly, I'm saying there was the P4-2 council and then they all had the things happen, rather than it all happening without the SCPCIM wiki stuff happening before.
It looks pretty similar, you are using the same point about the elements fusing with their wearers (To this day I still don't understand what that means), you are using the "LTF" designations from the old mod, you are using the Twilight fusing with 914 thing, you are using a lot of the same crossovers, etc etc.
WillWow_mc wrote:Well, you guys didn't have rarity or applejack at all, soooo... not exactly the same, but who cares, right?
We did actually.
WillWow_mc wrote:Anyway, Glitch, it's fine. We will find out a 'way' to make the story work. I really couldn't care less about the story, just the mod itself.
If you really must have a story, I'd suggest either making it more consistent, or minimalising it.
WillWow_mc wrote:That is why I don't like those little pieces of 'fanon' made about the MLP characters which are incorporated into the events of the FiM series, because I think of any stuff to do with it to be separate to the show's universe
You mean things like Lyra wanting to be human and Ditzy being obsessed with muffins? I hate those two, it's amazing that the entire fandom just blindly follows with a stereotype.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.