Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

I think the step sounds are perfect how they are, but more pony-died ones would be ok.

035 will always appear human, until we put the mask on a pony model, as the 035 model includes the person and the mask (I know coz I've checked, just in case you needed proof!!).
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

WillWow_mc wrote:035 will always appear human, until we put the mask on a pony model, as the 035 model includes the person and the mask (I know coz I've checked, just in case you needed proof!!).
Then who the fuck is this guy??
I like the current footsteps myself. (Though imagining a guy following you around banging coconut-halves together might hurt some peoples' immersion)

Also, as the guy said earlier, PP is invisible with bumpmapping on, just fine with it off.

049 doesn't have a pony model, reloading doesn't fix it.

Both corpses in 049's area are oriented with their heads in the ground and are in the standing pose.
The corpse that 106 drops on you in the 3-way hall is in the standing orientation.
The scientist and janitor that get killed by 173 in an event remain in the standing orientation.

alcoholicorn wrote:
WillWow_mc wrote:035 will always appear human, until we put the mask on a pony model, as the 035 model includes the person and the mask (I know coz I've checked, just in case you needed proof!!).
Then who the fuck is this guy??
I think this is programmed in the event. Sometimes if you are reloading in the original SCP:CB, the Mask will disappear. I think it just loads the class-d model instead of the SCP-035 victim model. I don't really know, if it's real, but I think that's it. What I mean it loads the class-d model and replaces the original texture with the SCP-035 victim texture. (Sorry about my english but I'm a German guy).

What does WTB mean?

Bug: missing rooms in entrance zone.
Though so far, I've only noticed it in the entrance zone, sometimes hallways will terminate into nothingness, potentially preventing necessary sections of the map from being created.

It seems less common in the new version, is there more information you'd need regarding the current occurrences?