Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

im starting to get a lot bugs with the mod like sometime when you open a door the room will only partly generate the game will randomly freeze on some saves after quitting and going back on it and i don't no if this is my or the game but the FPS is really bad i get about 1 to 10 FPS most of the time but on the normal SCP-CB i get 20 to 40 FPS and that's with only the game and my recording defiance running the game also cant run with bump mapping enabled.

ill let you guys on if any more bug pop up if i can play the game with out a MAV or it freezing that is

WillWow_mc wrote:I too thought that it was part humans part ponies, but then I found out it wasn't supposed to be like that, so I made new ones! ;)

I should be able to give you a link to the drive which has the file on it. Check your private messages on this website soon, and you should find it in there.
I'm only doing it via PMs because if I do it on the wiki, some people could end up getting into the dev folders.

Now, onto the newer posts that appeared overnight:
Nice job with the cards! Only issue is that where the LTF letters have been added (added to the inventory ones) there is a small bit of orange poking up on the card, as the LTF isn't at the perfect angle, which you already know. Other than that, it's pretty nice! I can add the LTF logo (with the points coming out of the sides of the regular SCP logo) to the signs and cards soon, or I could show you how I add it to them.

Here is how I make SCP logos into LTF logos:
Spoiler
I used Paint .NET to do this, as the magic wand tool and layers are needed.
1: Use the magic wand tool to select the SCP logo and all colour inside it.
2: Cut that part out of the current layer.
3: Make a new layer and paste the cut logo onto it. You can probably turn off seeing this layer for now.
4: Make another layer between the logo layer and background layer.
5: Draw a white (or whatever colour the logo is) square on the new layer.
6: Select that square.
7: Rotate it 45 degrees so it is a diamond.
8: Line the diamond up with the logo (You can re-enable visibility on the logo layer now), so it only has points coming out of the top, bottom, left and right, and try to make sure it is symmetrical horizontally.
9: It is a good idea to save an un-flattened version of the image (For Paint .NET you save it as a .pdn file), so you can come back to it if something isn't perfect.
10: Now you can flatten the image and save it!
And there you have it! How to turn SCP logos into LTF logos as spoken by WillWow_mc. Get the DVD now from JB-HIFI and Dymocks stores! (joke)
It is probably possible to have a 'get together' time. For me it would be after I have had tea, as that is the time that SCP-CIM is usually on, and most people are getting up. I'm Australian, so... yeah.
I think that we should all join the steam group chat and use that, and possibly the steam voice chat.
Finally got a chance to post! Well, the way you made the LTF logos is quite... elaborate. If it brings results, then go ahead and keep using it! I tend not to find such creative ways of making things. xD I used GIMP 2 to make my logos, and all I really did was use the magic wand tool(like you did), use the stamp tool to get rid of the 'SCP' in the logo, and then paste and do a bit of edit on the letters so that they look like the rest of the logo. Not much work on it. Good job, though, I think that is pretty efficient. If you need any other help, just tell me and I'll be willing to help out! Keep the awesome work up.

WillWow_mc wrote:Hmm... It shouldn't have any more bugs than regular SCPCB...

I have no idea why the mod would make it not work properly.
the only thing that i could think of is that maybe all the new rooms, models, nooses etc. are playing with the games code or maybe it just cant tack the amount of new stuff the has bin added if you would like so you can see for your selves i could show you the game play i got welts recording and any thing i get after that it might help you maybe probable not but just show you can see what it is and were its happening

Models

EDIT: Originally, this post here was about the possibility of extracting SFM/G Mod resources and using them in the mod. Upon extracting the files myself, I realized that we already did that. I feel a little bit like Derpy right now.

However, I did make a point about how OverMare Studios, the group developing the Fallout: Equestria game, was able to make animations in SFM and then import them into their game. I don't know if that could work for something like this, however.
Here's my Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/?urp=http://ww ... zAzS3JiVnc

Well, it should be, anyway.