Re: Character Customization Mod (Do you even care anymore?)

G4meFr3ak096 wrote:That is another thing that made Outlast such a bad-ass game! :D
You should definitely try to do it.
YES! THANK YOU! Another man/woman that played Outlast! The fact that you could see your body made you feel like you were Miles Upshur! This is why I am so keen on this idea. I want to feel like I am D-9341. (Also I just really like seeing legs in video games.)
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Cridone wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:(Also I just really like seeing legs in video games.)
Me too! *throws arm around you* We have so muchhhhhhhh in common!

But really, I just like seeing the body of the character you play as.

Here's some horror games that use it:
AMONG THE SLEEP
Outlast (of-coarse!)
Slender: The Arrival (I think)
Slender: The Arrival sadly doesn't. The camera won't let you look down enough to see them. I think Outlast and SCP CB are really good horror games that both bring out good scares and frights.

I think SCP should borrow some of Outlast ideas such as the breathing from witnessing scary events, the legs (of course) and seeing arms and legs whenever you react to something.

Also, that's another thing that I kind of want. Whenever you react with something in Outlast, you see your character doing it. It would be really nice seeing D-9341 doing this much like Miles.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

G4meFr3ak096 wrote:So when do you plan on releasing this mod? Cause if you are... Im so pumped!

Oh, and I have some other games that you can see your body/legs in:
Condemned and F.E.A.R.

Im a dude. :sad:
When do we plan on releasing this mod? Whenever we get more programmers! I'm modeling the woman, so that's scratched off of the To-do list. Any and all help is appreciated.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.