SCP: Aftermath

Well, hello, most of you don't know me, (To the people on the wiki, *wink*, I just achieved other hammer.) but I'm an old SCP CB Player, and a hoping Blitz3D Programmer.

Now, about this mod, SCP Aftermath it's basically a fanmade sequel of SCP: Containment Breach, you decide what ending did you have, and depending on the one that you choose, it's gonna have different storyline and mechanics.

In this game, you follow D-9341, the same Class D from the original game, but now, most of the research center is destroyed, scientists, guards and SCPs wander around looking for an exit.

You need to go back underground to search for the keys to find a way to escape the foundation once and for all without being executed.

Now, we also are implementing new maps, new characters, new SCPs, new mechanics, Co-op mode, multiplayer mode and the one that we really want to add, SCP Mode, where you basically act as a playable-SCP.

As it is fanmade, I'd like to get some suggestion from you guys to add to the storyline, also, if anyone here could support with models, I would also highly appreciate it. (I'm the main programmer of the project, so I would appreciate some help with Blitz3D)

Thanks, hope that once it's out you'll like it.

(PS: It is a mod as we actually use the SCP CB's source code.)
hentai