SCP minecraft mod

One day I started downloading minecraft textures and sounds,or taking them originally from .jar file. I made a Minecraft mod for some old version of SCP. I would show couple of screen-shots but I can't find that mod i made in past.
So i decided to create it again.

Before I start I need a newest version of SCP.I downloaded 0.7.1. from some site,I was looking all night for that. And still, mirror at SCP download is broken. I cant download anything from MEGA! And my browser is not outdated,just because im not using a sh*tty opera next!

Sorry,mod will be for 0.7.1...
Starting to work,now.
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

Re: SCP minecraft mod

The Radical Larry wrote:Umm we are at 0.7.3
But I cant wait for this mod, I love Minecraft
I had one perfect. The bell scp that appears was a herobrine. You were a zombie. :173: was a pig that makes ghast noises. It got iron doors and bricks and stuff,all with green fog.

I'll try to make the sam one and use newest 6.1 mc version,could put some hardened clay...
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

LukeDude759 wrote:096 has to be an enderman, obviously.
I never had that idea,thanks btw.

I was working yesterday and all I done for several minutes are: :173: as pigman,but needs to re-textured again. And d-class look like steve and it looks great.Both look kinda same,one has blue,other has green eyes.Also their arms need to be fixed.
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

Hey,sorry for very,very long delay. I was very busy lately and I may find a site and upload the mod today. :D Its not fully finished,but its going to with updates written on this topic.I'm uploading so you guys can try it out!
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

Daxmarko wrote:Hey,sorry for very,very long delay. I was very busy lately and I may find a site and upload the mod today. :D Its not fully finished,but its going to with updates written on this topic.I'm uploading so you guys can try it out!
YESHH!!!!!
I have spoken to God.
He has abandoned us.

Damn,uploading is far more difficult,dunno why... Here is the link for download (Mediafire) : http://www.mediafire.com/?ovgpd7lvbbsla37

NOTE: Its not finished,and It has buggy menu screen and rest of stuff... I'm working at this moment because its kinda broken after I tested it. Next version is coming soon,and its gonna implement lots of textures! Enjoy this very "Alpha" of SCP Minecraft mod!
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod