Re: [0.7.4] SCP: Freak Breach

UNKNOWNGLAZE ARRIVES ON A TIDE OF POSTS! Oh hello D-9999.

Anyway, now that we've brought up the post a little bit more, I'm back in sound editing. Just a quick note of who we have:

SCP-173: Painis Cupcake
SCP-106: (WAS ASS PANCAKES) Sewer Medic
SCP-096: BLU Vagineer
SCP-049: Christian Brutal Sniper
SCP-049-2: Cloned Gentlespies
SCP-079: Demopan
SCP-682: Pootis Mann

I may also handle some textures. Not sure, though.

I have some ideas, D-9999. Tell me what you think:

The H.I.D. Turret could be a Giant Pyro that uses a Airblast to blast the sewer medic back to his sewer. We need the model, though.

And, we need animators. Painis cupcake's posture should be threatening. And (Innocent Sam, you might like this), Painis SHOULD move like SCP-173 did. It'd look at the character. We need the same idea but with arms and legs.

That's all I have so far to say.

Re: [0.7.4] SCP: Freak Breach

UnknownGlaze wrote:UNKNOWNGLAZE ARRIVES ON A TIDE OF POSTS! Oh hello D-9999.

Anyway, now that we've brought up the post a little bit more, I'm back in sound editing. Just a quick note of who we have:

SCP-173: Painis Cupcake
SCP-106: (WAS ASS PANCAKES) Sewer Medic
SCP-096: BLU Vagineer
SCP-049: Christian Brutal Sniper
SCP-049-2: Cloned Gentlespies
SCP-079: Demopan
SCP-682: Pootis Mann

I may also handle some textures. Not sure, though.

I have some ideas, D-9999. Tell me what you think:

The H.I.D. Turret could be a Giant Pyro that uses a Airblast to blast the sewer medic back to his sewer. We need the model, though.

And, we need animators. Painis cupcake's posture should be threatening. And (Innocent Sam, you might like this), Painis SHOULD move like SCP-173 did. It'd look at the character. We need the same idea but with arms and legs.

That's all I have so far to say.
YES! AMAZING IDEA! And I already did all the things on that list. HOWEVER.................................................................................... I need 173 to look at the player, and his arms sorta like he's grabbing at the player. AND I need that model for the H.I.D. turret. Great ideas, by the way. Just get on Skype a little more so we can talk. :3
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.