The SCP:CB Aperture Science Mod (REBOOTED!)

This is the thread for the Aperture Science: Containment Breach Mod.

Rebooted 9/24/2013 c:

Story:
In an alternate universe taking place in 1993, Aperture Laboratories is the Foundation. Because old Cave was crazy with moon rock poisoning, he ordered for SCP-079 to be tested in an attempt to make it cooperate, so it could be put in charge of the site's security due to the fact that having a human in charge just wasn't reliable enough. Of course, everything went to hell, and now you have to escape. So what do?

Characters:
Guard = Reskinned, but mostly the same.
MTF = Mobile Sentry
D-Class= Test Subjects
Scientists = Aperture Scientists
Suited guy (CWM) = G-Man

Need People For:
Room Textures
Music
Sound Effects
Loading screens
Item Modifications/Changes

PLEASE REPLY TO THREAD IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP, OR CONTACT ME ON SKYPE AT JACKSON GUILKEY

Sound Manager: ?
Texture Manager: SCP 513
Lead Manager: SCP 513, MrGuilkeyface
Modeler: SCP 513
Scripter/Coder: SCP 513
Voice Actor: MrGuilkeyface

We are currently in need of voice actors for a few characters.
1: SCP-079 (Needs to sound kinda like GLaDOS, just for irony.
2: The Announcer (That smooth voice guy in the beginning of Portal 2)
3: Cave Johnson (Subject to change, we might be able to just take audio from the game)

Thats about it.
Lets make some science.
Last edited by MrGuilkeyFace on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
GIVE ME SOME CHEESECAKE DAMMIT.
(Also, for future reference, my name is MagicJackz)

Re: The SCP:CB Aperture Science Mod

Okay. You made the thread.

I will be waiting for the storyline.

We will also be needing models for:

From MTFs to Sentry Turrets.
From Class Ds to Test Subjects.
From Chaos Insurgency to fucking Black Mesa Security Force.

That's all.
Spoiler
EDIT:

BJ Fowler can help with the Test Subject Models. Thanks for participating, Fowler.

The Loadingscreens are done for now. Everything is doing good.

Legend:
Spoiler
Red = Not Finished
Yellow = Almost/Some progress done
Green = Finished
White = Undecided and Not Finished
MODELS/REPLACEMENTS

MTF = Mobile Sentry
Chaos Insurgency = Black Mesa Security Force
Guards = Only blue science looks
Class Ds = Only changed appearance or updated model.

OTHER
Other Textures
Audio
Voice Acting/Recording
Loadingscreens
Item Replacements
Room Textures
Source Code
Last edited by SCP 513 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.

SCP 513 wrote:Okay. You made the thread.

I will be waiting for the story line.
I can help with story line if you'd like, I'm a writer myself. Mostly for my own fun but I can pretty well.

Ltn Vasquez wrote: I can help with story line if you'd like, I'm a writer myself. Mostly for my own fun but I can pretty well.
But, Jackson is better at Portal and Aperture Science. I think he can do it.

If you can, just send me a PM. I'll think of this with Jackson.
mrslig100 wrote:Gimmie a job and ill do it.
Are you good at something? I'll give you a job, if you are good at something.

SCP 513 wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote: I can help with story line if you'd like, I'm a writer myself. Mostly for my own fun but I can pretty well.
But, Jackson is better at Portal and Aperture Science. I think he can do it.
No, he dies in a nuclear inferno. He also didn't talk. He in incapable of anything but lasting about 30 seconds after a nuclear blast.

EDIT: Is this in place of the first or second Portal game? Cause it would greatly effect how the story goes. After all, you could actually replace "containment breach" with the events of the end Of Portal: Still Alive when the facility becomes destructed.

Ltn Vasquez wrote: No, he dies in a nuclear inferno. He also didn't talk. He in incapable of anything but lasting about 30 seconds after a nuclear blast.

EDIT: Is this in place of the first or second Portal game? Cause it would greatly effect how the story goes. After all, you could actually replace "containment breach" with the events of the end Of Portal: Still Alive when the facility becomes destructed.
Erm.... Actually, I‘ve discussed this and the story begins before the activation of Glados on the mod. Read the OP carefully next time.

EDIT: Umm... Didn't realise the Guard roles aren't replaced to anything... Who should replace the Guard role? Sentry turrets can become.

Sentry turrets would be placed in only one area and are therefore quite useless.

Also, excuse me for not reading that part. Anyways, if this is before GLADOS, then there would be personnel in the facility, namely the guards. however, there uniforms have to be changed drastically.

Sentry turrets can replace guards that don't move. For example, at the beginning of the game, there should be several sentries lining the rooms where hallways meet. Also, the guard that was posted for SCP-173 can be replaced by a tall sentry (to combensate for the railing) and the voice replace by mechanical, if not the same intercom voice.