Re: The SCP:CB Aperture Science Mod

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
The Radical Larry wrote:How about the cake as an easter egg?
Unless you want to bury it several thousand feet under the ground, then that wouldn't be a good idea.
895's room.
People rarely go down there, so it would class as hidden.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

That is true, but it would still technically be in plain sight. Surely we couldn't simply leave the easter egg set right next to the coffin?

I had the idea of opening the coffin, seeing the cake in the video feed, but it seems like a very unlikely idea.

It's still unlikely that they will ever see the cake, as the security screen kills you and going down the stairs gets you attacked.

So in the name of science, I could probably acquire a model of Glados from Portal 2.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Only suggestions for the cake as an Easter egg? Booo..

You have to have Ratman drawings SOMEWHERE in this mod. Perhaps the messages scrawled in the pocket dimension. Speaking of, what are 106 and 173 going to be? Mantis-men perhaps?

No? Okay.
It slep time bunner.

The Radical Larry wrote: Ratman? Are you talking about this?
[youtube]539oNONcCrI[/youtube]
The Rattman is on comics of the Portal series, and is also the one who made the drawings on Portal. For example, the famous quote "The cake is a lie" was written on some walls by the Rattman.
Omniary wrote: Speaking of, what are 106 and 173 going to be? Mantis-men perhaps?
SCP-106 could be Rattman, since after all he'd be making the drawings. SCP-173? Now that's tough. SCP-096? A mantis-man. SCP-049? Cave Johnson, and SCP-049-2 would be personality cores attached to the bodies of Atlas and P-Body (Or they could be Atlas and P-Body themselves). Why Cave Johnson? Remember?
Spoiler
GLaDOS is the brain of Caroline put into a machine.
Those are just my idea's.

(Realizing I still haven't put up the story line yet. >.<)

Also, all of the SCP's are going to be the same, unless I change my mind. (I'm serious)

Plus, Doug isn't going to be in the game, but we can have an Easter Egg of some other graffiti by someone else. Maybe saying something like "The pizza is a lie!".

Just for lulz, really.
GIVE ME SOME CHEESECAKE DAMMIT.
(Also, for future reference, my name is MagicJackz)